Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 01:09 AM #274
Frank101
legit legit legit
 
Frank101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NJ
Frank101 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
There are better examples of fraud going on than the two things you posted no offense but the way they cut away from the cspan guy talking and cut back after he says Mitt Romney (and the change in audio) could have been edited, it also could be true, maybe he altered his speech when lying.

The poll could have easily been photoshopped. There is other, more concrete evidence of the fraud and black outs going on (even going back to the straw polls) Jon Stewart called out the media pretty blatantly, saying that Ron Paul has become the 13th floor on office buildings.

What is going on and for some reason people STILL want to deny it is the fraud and corruption going on at nearly every delegate selection that has heavy Paul support. The Romney camp knows they may be in for some trouble, kind of funny when we heard for months now that Romney had the nomination essentially cinched not too long ago.
__________________
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2012, 01:11 AM #275
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank101 View Post
There are better examples of fraud going on than the two things you posted no offense but the way they cut away from the cspan guy talking and cut back after he says Mitt Romney (and the change in audio) could have been edited, it also could be true, maybe he altered his speech when lying.
Look at the post right above you, I just proved the video wasn't edited.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:20 AM #276
Frank101
legit legit legit
 
Frank101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NJ
Frank101 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
my bad I had my message half typed and got distracted and saw that you posted. At first glance it kind of does seem like it was edited.
__________________
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:20 AM #277
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Unfortunately for you, the burden of proof is always on the claim that something exists rather than on the claim that something does not exist. So if you are going to suggest the video has been edited I expect at least some evidence supporting your claim. Otherwise you're just wasting your time.
Oh lolz.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:40 AM #278
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Oh lolz.
Logic is funny to you?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:09 AM #279
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Logic is funny to you?
bad logic is
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:18 AM #280
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
bad logic is
LOL so you're disagreeing with the entire scientific, philosophical, and legal community.

Here's all three which agree with me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Maybe when you reach high school you'll learn that it's a logical fallacy to prove a negative.
Take a look at this: http://logical-critical-thinking.com...proof-fallacy/ and this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

"It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false."

Obviously this language far exceeds your mental capacity, but at least other posters on this forum can see how much of an idiot you are (assuming they didn't already).
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:24 AM #281
$h@key J0nEZ
Paintball is dead
 
$h@key J0nEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hollywood
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
bad logic is
Then I'm surprised you haven't died from laughing at your own posts. Maybe you should go back and re-read them again.
__________________
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:08 AM #282
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty
 
Tafari Makonnen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Addis Ababa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
LOL so you're disagreeing with the entire scientific, philosophical, and legal community.

Here's all three which agree with me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Maybe when you reach high school you'll learn that it's a logical fallacy to prove a negative.
Take a look at this: http://logical-critical-thinking.com...proof-fallacy/ and this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

"It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false."

Obviously this language far exceeds your mental capacity, but at least other posters on this forum can see how much of an idiot you are (assuming they didn't already).
So how did all that 9/11 was in inside job nonsense work out for you?
__________________
Magen VeLo Yera'e

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM #283
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
LOL so you're disagreeing with the entire scientific, philosophical, and legal community.

Here's all three which agree with me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Maybe when you reach high school you'll learn that it's a logical fallacy to prove a negative.
Take a look at this: http://logical-critical-thinking.com...proof-fallacy/ and this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

"It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false."

Obviously this language far exceeds your mental capacity, but at least other posters on this forum can see how much of an idiot you are (assuming they didn't already).
If you are proposing an idea as fact (fraud), the burden of proof fall on your to adequately defend that proposal. If someone thinks their may be a fault in your proposal, you still have the burden of proof in showing that your original idea was not flawed. Now, obviously, if I am claiming for fact that the video is shopped, I have the burden of proof to show that it is, but if I am simply questioning the validity of your initial proposal, then you still retain the burden of proof in showing that your original idea is valid.

I understand burden of proof. I have grad school experience in philosophy and have written a paper on burden of proof (as it relates to religion) that got published. Your logic is flawed and your understanding of the burden of proof is laughable. Take your high school bull-**** philosophy and go somewhere else.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 05-14-2012 at 12:20 PM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 PM #284
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Yeah, well, my teacher brought a document to class saying you are wrong.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:26 PM #285
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNeo36 View Post
Yeah, well, my teacher brought a document to class saying you are wrong.
Oh then never mind, I secede.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:17 PM #286
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty
 
Tafari Makonnen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Addis Ababa
SPACE ALIENS. She proved them to me.
__________________
Magen VeLo Yera'e

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:04 PM #287
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
If you are proposing an idea as fact (fraud), the burden of proof fall on your to adequately defend that proposal. If someone thinks their may be a fault in your proposal, you still have the burden of proof in showing that your original idea was not flawed. Now, obviously, if I am claiming for fact that the video is shopped, I have the burden of proof to show that it is, but if I am simply questioning the validity of your initial proposal, then you still retain the burden of proof in showing that your original idea is valid.

I understand burden of proof. I have grad school experience in philosophy and have written a paper on burden of proof (as it relates to religion) that got published. Your logic is flawed and your understanding of the burden of proof is laughable. Take your high school bull-**** philosophy and go somewhere else.
He did prove that the particular video clip in question was in fact real. This goes to suggest that the rest of the clips in the video are probably real.

Also: their, there, they're.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:14 PM #288
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
He did prove that the particular video clip in question was in fact real.
He proved something wasn't shopped by showing that there are other videos that could have been shopped?

So I can prove that this wasn't shopped

because there are other photos that may have been shopped like this?


GUYS! I THINK WE JUST PROVED BIGFOOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
Also: their, there, they're.
Also: it's the internet. who cares?
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:29 PM #289
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Also: it's the internet. whom cares?
ftfy
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:40 PM #290
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Found the video segment, http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/305984-2
at 21:14.

There you go, irrefutable proof the video was not edited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
He proved something wasn't shopped by showing that there are other videos that could have been shopped?

So I can prove that this wasn't shopped

because there are other photos that may have been shopped like this?


GUYS! I THINK WE JUST PROVED BIGFOOT!



Also: it's the internet. who cares?
He clearly posted the exact video clip strait from CSPAN. Maybe you should talk out of your mouth in stead of your ***. It'll probably smell better.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:55 PM #291
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
LIBERTY IS DEAD


Ron Paul Suspends Active Campaigning for GOP Nomination (story developing)
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:05 PM #292
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
damnit i really should have pursued those bets harder
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:29 PM #293
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Keep thinking that Romney supporters can stay home for the conventions. You have it in the bag.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:16 PM #294
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNeo36 View Post
LIBERTY IS DEAD


Ron Paul Suspends Active Campaigning for GOP Nomination (story developing)
ORLY?

The headline on Drudge says it all "Ron Paul OUT!" Link to the Washington Times article and it says "Ron Paul Ends His Hunt For Votes".
The first headline is NOT TRUE.
The second headline MAY BE.
Either way, read through the aricle and you will see that the inference that Paul is out of the race is absolutely not true. The article explains that Paul will abandon the game of going from state to state to trying to win a popular vote that doesn't count for anything. Instead he will focus on the states that are currently holding delegate conventions.

That strategy makes a lot of sense when you have the kind of fights in Oklahoma and Arizona we saw this weekend. The State Conventions is where the nominiation will be won or lost not traveling from state to state for beauty contests.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump