PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-13-2012, 12:00 PM #1
jhick

Share a hotel rm in Chi? Available to pit pro's too

Hey all,

I'm an old school baller (played pro with the Bushwackers & Texas Storm and D1 with Addicted until about 2002) who's getting into watching events again. I'm just looking for a place to sleep and shower but won't be there often... easy to get along with and non-drinker. Since this one isn't far away, I really want to be there in person, but spending $100 a night for just me is just more than I want to dish out.

I'm hoping to arrive Thursday and leave Monday am. Wouldn't mind pitting for a pro-team either if anyone still has need.

If you have a spot (I'll sleep in a roll-out if needed - as long as there's hot water and not too loud of snoring lol), let me know via email (jim.hickerson AT charter.net) and I'll send you my cell number...

Thanks in advance,
Jim
jhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2012, 12:02 PM #2
jhick

I don't have an NPPL ID - but I can't imagine it'd be needed to pit... just fyi.

Jim
Old 05-13-2012, 12:03 PM #3
crowntheking

Annual Supporting Member
crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
If no one wants tp share i room i saw two nights at the motel 8 (not to bad) for arpund 60 bucks
Hope i helped
crowntheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 PM #4
jhick

Thanks - that may well be helpful. I'm excited about possibly helping a pro team out too, since it'd be more fun than just sitting in the stands - getting to know players a bit and it'd help me catch back up on the technology while actually helping out in a small way.

I wish pball was around in the 70s lol - we needed a good sport where shorter people had an advantage. I laugh when I hear 6 footers complaining about how short people have the advantage... A short athletic guy gets little play in many sports, but there are very few where they actually are best suited.

Anyhow, thanks again.
Jim

(does anyone else get automatically logged out after just 5 minuts on this forum? Some default setting I need to change?)