Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-08-2012, 07:45 PM #1
JudooooCHOP

Chest Protectors...couple questions

Looking into getting a chest protector to wear under my Jersey or shirt, whichever I feel like wearing. I'm a bigger guy about 6'1...240. Will XL be too small, should I go with XXL? Looking at these things online they look sort of tight so i will probably have to go with XXL.

Any opinions on which one is most comfortable? Empire, DYE, Proto..etc.

Thanks
JudooooCHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 AM #2
Skunkable
cRew

Skunkable plays in the PSP
Skunkable owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Skunkable plays in the APPA D3 division
Skunkable has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I recommend the Eclipse one, I would most likely go with an XXl. I am 6'3 185 and I use a L and it is snug.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:20 AM #3
baggedbirds

I'm 6' and 230lbs, 36-38 waist. I picked up the PE protector and went 3XL at first because of the measurements. They spec a 22" chest for the 3XL which is exactly what I am. It fits well but a little loose at the bottom and bunches up. I just got a 2XL today and its tight, which is what I wanted. I may get rid of the 3XL but haven't decided.

my budddy just got the empire protector, he is a hair bigger than me, my
3XL PE protector was tight on him, and got the 2XL/3XL empire and it fits me like a shirt. But very light and comfortable. In the emepire I would probably get the next size down for me from what he had if I want it tight. This one was a mesh instead of the underarmor type material. it seemed to breath better for the few seconds I had it one.
baggedbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:40 PM #4
cruz-gsr

I'm about ur size and weight and I use a Xl, u don't want it to loose, I personally like it snug and my jersey loose like xxl in some Xl
cruz-gsr is offline   Reply With Quote