Community Focus

Old 05-07-2012, 07:50 PM #1
joshmeldin9
thebeast

joshmeldin9 is playing at Living Legends V
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
karnage paint issue

Our field has karnage burns,bite, rip etc. Well burns will not break, I got bunkered and it bounced off my side, I got shot 6 times in woodsball all were bounces, I laned my friend almost none broke.they even bounce off tires. Not to forget when my friend bunkered a guy it broke his ear piece. We also did a drop test. 6 feet it just bounced, we had to go up on his deck and throw it up in the air to get it to break on the concrete. The bite and rip had to be thrown up too! This is horrible, especially for newer players, and btw when we threw the burns up there was just a small spot where the paint came threw, the shell was still intact. And this is fresh paint the owner had delivered not to long ago. I want to switch to valken but the owner won't do it. What should we do?

Originally Posted by ericpaintball154
Why do people like pump guns is cuz more accurate
Originally posted by sup'mango
No it's because your grammar sucks
joshmeldin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:44 PM #2
norcalballer2012

are you sponsored by them if not check out APX paint that breaks every time trust me i use in tournaments and it does the job you can drop it from waist high and it will break. and if your team is sponsored by them then start looking for a new sponsor with good paint
norcalballer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote