iLL-eQuipped
i eat babies

iLL-eQuipped plays in the PSP
iLL-eQuipped plays in the APPA D3 division
iLL-eQuipped supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgibson87 View Post
aint yall the team that KO'ed Ol boy from the goonies at cfps 1
didnt even know anyone got KO'd that event to be honest. And i remember only dunking two guys from Goonies that event, in which both i aimed at their back and packs, i never aim for the head when i go dunk someone. and if it was us, i apologize, but i can promise none of our guns were shooting over 300. Doom never has the intention to play dirty, we support this series just as much as any team out there grinding it out every event. and again, if the incident you are mentioning was in fact from one of our players, i do apologize to the Goonies.

Last edited by iLL-eQuipped : 05-07-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2012, 04:28 PM #86
Skylar518

Skylar518 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Idk about anyone else but I don't think you feel the difference between 280-310 from 6 inches away the both hurt like hell in the back of the head
Cfps #2 D5 5 man 3rd place
Cfps #3 D5 1st Place
Cfps #3 D4 xball 3rd place
Cfps #4 D5 1st Place
Cfps #5 D4 xball 3rd Place
Cfps #5 D5 2nd place
Gfoa #5 D4 3rd place
Old 05-07-2012, 04:31 PM #87
rubenpr79
Principe

Annual Supporting Member
rubenpr79 plays in the PSP
rubenpr79 is Legendary
rubenpr79 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLL-eQuipped View Post
Hopefully those new tricks dont include dunking our guy in the back of the dome with a gun shooting hot again...i think the community here will agree, dirty paintball aint right.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:31 PM #88
iLL-eQuipped
i eat babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar518 View Post
Idk about anyone else but I don't think you feel the difference between 280-310 from 6 inches away the both hurt like hell in the back of the head
no you are right, but from what i heard the gun used that KO'd our home player, was shooting 360-400, and then a whole hopper was shot and the gun rechronoed under 300. It may have been a terrible spike in fps, but our home player was seriously hurt from it. Either way, like i stated, whenever dunking anyone, i dont go for the back of the head for that reason.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:45 PM #89
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
Were they chrono'ing people? I didn't see anyone getting checked at any event so far this year.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:49 PM #90
iLL-eQuipped
i eat babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Were they chrono'ing people? I didn't see anyone getting checked at any event so far this year.
thats a negative. not that i noticed at least.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:55 PM #91
nickgibson87
I smell virgin

nickgibson87 plays in the PSP
nickgibson87 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nickgibson87 plays in the APPA D4 division
nickgibson87 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I was chronoed a couple times at cfps 2 but never at cfps #1 or #3

I dont think blowing some dudes head off is playing dirty shooting hot is ****ing dumb but If I see a guy put 6 plus in some other dudes head I feel fine with that. When my dome gets rocked I get mad. But I wouldnt compare it to shooting hot or wiping they are not at all the same thing.

Shooting hot and cheating actively change the outcome of the game one dude overshooting some other dude is just a dick move and they should not be treated as the same.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:04 PM #92
iLL-eQuipped
i eat babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgibson87 View Post
I was chronoed a couple times at cfps 2 but never at cfps #1 or #3

I dont think blowing some dudes head off is playing dirty shooting hot is ****ing dumb but If I see a guy put 6 plus in some other dudes head I feel fine with that. When my dome gets rocked I get mad. But I wouldnt compare it to shooting hot or wiping they are not at all the same thing.

Shooting hot and cheating actively change the outcome of the game one dude overshooting some other dude is just a dick move and they should not be treated as the same.
im not comparing it to shooting hot. i was just saying, from what was told to me, the gun used to dunk our guy was shooting 'hot'. I'm sure grenade had no intent on hurting any of our players, and im not trying to imply that their player is a dick for dunking our guy in back of the dome.i'm not putting blame in any of their players. those guys played some good ball in the finals against us, and like i said, i cant wait for that rematch.

but wonka's comment hit it spot on with what i was trying to get to, i feel we should get chrono'd like before, for safety reasons.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:08 AM #93
thegiff420

thegiff420 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thegiff420 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thegiff420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nice try on the 400 fps they checked three of our guns that were on the field that point and all of them were under 300 fps. And as for Luis number one fan def not I hate that lil bastard but he does have a hell of an *** and mouth
Old 05-08-2012, 06:12 AM #94
thegiff420

thegiff420 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thegiff420 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thegiff420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
and tbh I am tired of everyone complaining about overshooting...everyone seems to overshoot me or shoot me in the back when I am walking off you don't seem me crying. And when you have 5 guys shooting ramping guns it's almost impossible not to get shot more than once when you get bunkerd or when you are the last guy. Know my snake guy had 8 in his back from the overtime point in the finals and he just smiled!
Closed Thread