Done...Stormtrooper Camo TiPX.
1. Super Stanchy TPX bored barrel for Freak kit, 1" remaining on barrel is 800LA honed, 5 hole pattern porting.
2. Super Stanchy TPX turned bolt for Freak kit.
3. Added screw for CO2 release.
4. Hi Res paint for front & rear sights.
5. Custom stripped, polished, and milled barrel shroud.
6. Dremel chopped off lanyard loop, rounded trigger guard, and ground down and rounded front rail to avoid any future holster snags.
7. Tippmann jewel replaced after painting.
8. Polished internals ( regulator, valve, bolt, etc...)
9. TechT spring kit
10. Ground down finger grooves, RH Stippled grip
Notice my bloody finger prints on the grip and the ST Empire logo on right side.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
I tried to do an Ion detent mod....failed.