actionvillage.com 28 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2012, 03:37 PM #64
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
phillysteve is Legendary
Well after today I fully understand why they have the worst reputation on these forums of any other paintball shop.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2012, 07:09 PM #65
spike8808
ANSgear.com For Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
spike8808 is an Premier field/store owner
spike8808 is an Ultimate field/store owner
spike8808 works for a Paintball manufacturer
spike8808 donated to help Peyton Trent
spike8808 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
I decided to give them another shot at it.

Order Placed: April 24, 2012 at 10:02:00 AM PST

So 48 hours later, still in the "processing" stage... sigh. I don't get how people tell me they buy items and get them in two days where every time I order from this site it takes 2+ days just to get them to ship it. Last time I called them and asked what was taking so long and that's what got the ball rolling.... this time I'll just sit and wait to see how long this company really takes when you don't contact them.

Steve,

I pulled up your order history and see that the previous orders you had placed shipped out in a very timely manner.

Order 240812 shipped out the same day it was placed via USPS Tracking number 420191499101010521297224141741. You placed the order on the 27th of the month, it shipped on the 27th and you received it on the 31st which is 2 business days from CA to PA.

Order 309748 was placed with free shipping on the 11th and shipped out the very next day on the 12th. The package was delivered via FedEx on the 17th via tracking number 848919760445162.

Your most recent order was placed on the 24th of this month and was pending as of today. We do try to get orders out within 24 hours as we did with your last two, but in some circumstances it takes the full 48 hour processing period due to the volume of orders we receive and have to ship out. It would have shipped out and been on the way today but you chose to cancel it.

Looking at the three orders you placed, I am not sure how we could have provided you with a higher level of customer service than what we offered.

Last edited by spike8808 : 04-26-2012 at 07:11 PM.
spike8808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:36 PM #66
HaWtDog123
Sundays

HaWtDog123 supports Team VICIOUS
HaWtDog123 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8808 View Post
Steve,

I pulled up your order history and see that the previous orders you had placed shipped out in a very timely manner.

Order 240812 shipped out the same day it was placed via USPS Tracking number 420191499101010521297224141741. You placed the order on the 27th of the month, it shipped on the 27th and you received it on the 31st which is 2 business days from CA to PA.

Order 309748 was placed with free shipping on the 11th and shipped out the very next day on the 12th. The package was delivered via FedEx on the 17th via tracking number 848919760445162.

Your most recent order was placed on the 24th of this month and was pending as of today. We do try to get orders out within 24 hours as we did with your last two, but in some circumstances it takes the full 48 hour processing period due to the volume of orders we receive and have to ship out. It would have shipped out and been on the way today but you chose to cancel it.

Looking at the three orders you placed, I am not sure how we could have provided you with a higher level of customer service than what we offered.
I am glad a representative of the company has actually shown up to tell the company's side. I didn't understand the frustration with waiting 48 hours for the processing time. It says it DIRECTLY on your website that there is a 24-48 hour processing time before shipping. It's like he wanted to pay internet pricing but get it as fast like from a local shop...

I buy from you guys at ANSgear.com all the time. Great company and positively some of the best customer service I have ever received. ANSgear messed up ONE order of mine, they sent a wrong size tank cover. They told me to keep the one I had received and told me the correct one would be thrown in the other order I had put it(I forgot some stuff and ordered the day of my 1st shipment). Sure as what the customer service rep told me, it was in my next package.

Not only is the above a good tale of the companies customer service, but my FiancÚ is the one that called and got it fixed. She is brand new to the sport, and the customer service rep helped her out. I couldn't make the call because simply being deployed.

You guys will keep my loyalty for years to come.
HaWtDog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:18 PM #67
LibertyRadeon

Yeah, same here as above!!!! I've always loved ANS for everything (except the sales LOL)
LibertyRadeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:11 PM #68
BeowulfDankil
Bear

BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I placed an order late on 4/13 which was a Friday. I would understand that my order would not be processed that day or over the weekend. I was expecting to see that my order was processed and shipped by Tuesday(4/17). I recieve an e-mail on Thursday(4/19) saying that my order was processed and that it was being shipped. It took longer then the 24-48 hours your website said it would take to process.
BeowulfDankil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:15 PM #69
Puddlezz

I ordered mine from Canada, it was shipped out in 48 hours and made it through customs delays sooner than a product shipped from lurker paintball. No complaints, saved a hell of a lot of money even with the shipping fees. 11 business days to arrive which is pretty good.
Puddlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM #70
carbonite

carbonite is a founding member
carbonite owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I enjoy that Steve has no response to ANS. I've ordered from them at least 25 times and usually its a big order. They've never ONCE forgotten and item or given me the wrong one. Always comes quickly as well. Thumbs up.
carbonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 PM #71
NWilliams
UNCW

People have to realize that things aren't NOW NOW NOW. It may be that way when you use your phone to message someone, when you open a web browser, when you get food at a McD's, but there are things in life that take time. Someone has to read the orders coming in, someone has to get the products your ordered, package them, and get them out for shipping. You think this happens instantly? If you can't wait two days for something to process you need a reality check.

EDIT: Thanks ANS for whatcha do. Got some O-rings from you guys like five days ago. Finally gonna get my gun all fixed!
NWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 PM #72
oldskoopimp1
XXX

Annual Supporting Member
oldskoopimp1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
just placed an order with them over the weekend so far so good says it was shipped today
Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM #73
BeowulfDankil
Bear

BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWilliams View Post
People have to realize that things aren't NOW NOW NOW. It may be that way when you use your phone to message someone, when you open a web browser, when you get food at a McD's, but there are things in life that take time. Someone has to read the orders coming in, someone has to get the products your ordered, package them, and get them out for shipping. You think this happens instantly? If you can't wait two days for something to process you need a reality check.

EDIT: Thanks ANS for whatcha do. Got some O-rings from you guys like five days ago. Finally gonna get my gun all fixed!
I realize that it takes time for order processing but when they say it takes 24-48 hours I'll wait, but when it took them 4 days(which is twice as long as they say it takes) I have to question them about their commitment to the customer. Ordering late on a Friday I expected that my order wouldn't be processed til Tuesday the latest. It wasn't finished processing til Thursday. I may order from them once more to see if it they can get my orders out on time or if they will take their sweet time like last time.
BeowulfDankil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:32 PM #74
Undertow_2008
Murdertron For Life

Undertow_2008 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Undertow_2008 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Our team orders from ANS all the time and we've never had a single issue. What's more we're from Canada. Get all our shipments ridiculously quickly. A++ for ANSgear.com
Ransom #8

Killing for Murdertron

Last edited by Undertow_2008 : 05-02-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Undertow_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:10 PM #75
Wolfrum
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow_2008 View Post
Our team orders from ANS all the time and we've never had a single issue. What's more we from Canada. Get all our shipments ridiculously quickly. A++ for ANSgear.com
Thats good to know, I just did my first order with them and its a big one.

Hopefully it comes up without issue.

-Wolf
I have done my time in hell"

"A Veteran is someone who at some point wrote a blank cheque to their country that was 'up to and including my life' "
Wolfrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 PM #76
Undertow_2008
Murdertron For Life

Undertow_2008 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Undertow_2008 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
What shipping option did you use?
Ransom #8

Killing for Murdertron
Undertow_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:35 PM #77
HaWtDog123
Sundays

HaWtDog123 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfrum View Post
Thats good to know, I just did my first order with them and its a big one.

Hopefully it comes up without issue.

-Wolf
Even if you have an issue, call them up right away. Just be polite about it and they will help out. They will help regardless, but you'll always get better service if your mature and polite. Their customer service is superb.
HaWtDog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:42 PM #78
rob1525

Annual Supporting Member
rob1525 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rob1525 plays in the APPA beginner division
rob1525 supports DLX Technology
rob1525 supports Empire
ANS is my go to shop for gear. From my experience with other companies sometimes they dont have their entire stock on their website. It may seem small but I dont want to have to call or email and ask if this or that is in stock. I have spent well over 3k bucks at ANS over the past 2 years. Since Im impatient I usually go with expedited shipping. On several occasions they had my order out with a tracking number in only a couple hours.

Only thing I wish they had was a active duty military discount. I realize not all stores can offer this so no big deal. Keep up the good work ANS.
rob1525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:55 PM #79
CreesquePaintball
That Stupid Pendejo

CreesquePaintball is playing at Living Legends V
CreesquePaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CreesquePaintball has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I ordered a pair of valken crusade pants for $60 and they sent me 2012 Empire contacts instead(About $170). They're alright in my book
CreesquePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:14 PM #80
Pumper_Nutter

Being a resident of Pennsylvania as well, I really don't expect my paintball orders for a week or so from California. I actually just got my order today after putting it in on the 25th with ans, so around 2 days for processing, then 4 days of shipping not including Sunday. I'm pretty sure a weeks turn around is pretty good for processing and getting the package in your hands. not to mention i got a free sticker. yep, that's right, a sticker. freebies ftw! would do business again!
Pumper_Nutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 PM #81
Wolfrum
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaWtDog123 View Post
Even if you have an issue, call them up right away. Just be polite about it and they will help out. They will help regardless, but you'll always get better service if your mature and polite. Their customer service is superb.
Oh no doubt , I never lose my cool as it serves no purpose. I spoke with the lady today just to confirm the size of the order and my shipping instructions.
It didn't actually ship today, so hopefully tommorow I get tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow_2008 View Post
What shipping option did you use?
FedEx International Economy.

-Wolf
I have done my time in hell"

"A Veteran is someone who at some point wrote a blank cheque to their country that was 'up to and including my life' "
Wolfrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:24 AM #82
pvtjohnson

I've only bought from them a couple times but never had a problem at all.
pvtjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:46 PM #83
Baustin 94`

Baustin 94` has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Baustin 94` has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreesquePaintball View Post
I ordered a pair of valken crusade pants for $60 and they sent me 2012 Empire contacts instead(About $170). They're alright in my book
thats awesome. I need me some crusade pants too then
Baustin 94` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 PM #84
apes4us
MO

Please delete this post.

Last edited by apes4us : 05-03-2012 at 11:47 PM.
apes4us is online now   Reply With Quote