PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 AM #1
XpLiCiT88

Ball Busters 5/6/12

First off, I am looking to see what the usual sunday turn up is at ball busters? I am looking to come up and play, but dont want to make the trip and not have a descent group to play. Secondly, if the tourney scene is strong here, I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to lend a set-up out for the day for some cash (Also will give you something of equal value to insure you I wont destroy anything of yours.) An old, low end would be fine, just dont want to run around with a rental... nothing against tippmans, I just know how rentals are kept, and dont want to waste my time trying to shoot straight with a gun that has probably been buried in the dirt time after time by new players. I haven't played for 2 years now, and really want to play again, and possibly get back into the game if the level of play here is good.

I have played D3/4 PSP 5 man and xball, as well as a few NPPL's and the Vicious series in the MW. Came from Minnesota, but live in Charleston now. I understand how everyone is about their gear, and I am the same way about mine. I want to play tournament level ball all day, so prolly stay on the airball field most the time. (Probably would be best if someone from this group lent me a whip, maybe a mask if possible). Ill give you some cash, and will recompensate anyone if anything happens to their gear. You can look at my feedback on here for a background look at how I treat my gear, and the quality gear I used, yours will receive nothing short of the best treatment possible.

This probably sounds sketchy, retarded, etc. But I just want to play some high-level paintball once again, and have some fun while doing so. Im a Junior at CofC, responsible, and friendly. Not gonna post a price for what I'll offer, but it will be worth it for you to lend your back up whip for the day to someone that will be playing on the same field with you all day. I know I would have done this when I played if someone was coming to my field to play some paint gun wars with/against my team.

If this seems like a possibility to you, email me at moellmancc@g.cofc.edu or pm me on here, I'll check up on my account until saturday.
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 AM #2
JKeislerSCRage

JKeislerSCRage plays in the PSP
JKeislerSCRage has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JKeislerSCRage has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It may be alil slow on that day bc of the cfoa this weekend.
JKeislerSCRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:31 PM #3
JKeislerSCRage

JKeislerSCRage plays in the PSP
JKeislerSCRage has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JKeislerSCRage has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I might can get some people together for that next sunday tho. and i have some extra gear i could lend you.
JKeislerSCRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 AM #4
XpLiCiT88

The next sunday will work as well. pm me if you can get a descent amount of people out.