2 Corinthians 5: 17

Annual Supporting Member
trevisw513 plays in the PSP
trevisw513 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
trevisw513 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
trevisw513 is attending Decay of Nations VI
trevisw513 supports DLX Technology
High School Paintball Team (ohio)

Okay my son is a Freshman, there are a few guys that want to start a school team. Is there any place i can access to get information or ideas on the best way to do this idea. We will only get one shot to approach the School with this idea. Thanks for your time and God bless.

Trevis
trevisw513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:52 PM #2
Paintman15
Justin

Paintman15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintman15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Go ahead and form the team without the schools permission, just dont splash the name or logo over everything. Get people with experience and responsibility on it, and a good coach (ie, you). Try and get gear in the school colors. Then when it's formed and you have the events that you want to compete in, when you will practice, etc. all figured out, approach the principal, superintendent, and/or whoever is in charge of that sort of thing, and make your proposition.
"A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work. Uh, I'll call BS. You ever seen Deadliest Catch? I don't know many accountants that get plunged into 40 degree water and end up with all their friends drowned. And you can always make any scenario worse by adding 'and then a roller coaster cut my head off'. Just saying".
-Daniel Tosh

If you can't beat 'em, might as well eat 'em, cause no one's getting out alive!

-Sick Puppies
Paintman15 is offline   Reply With Quote