Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-01-2012, 04:19 PM #1
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Do they still make Legends?

I am just verifying that this gun is no longer made.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:29 PM #2
Biscuit451
Waffles

Biscuit451 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Biscuit451 supports Team VICIOUS
Biscuit451 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Biscuit451 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I think they have been trying to sell out the last of their stock for a while now, and aren't making more. I'm not really knowledgable about them though.
Macroline Guy
University of South Carolina
Biscuit451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 AM #3
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
They are not making the marker or any more parts for them. The owner Glenn designed a second marker, nobody knows how far into r/d he is on it, but held off putting it into production due to the economy. He still more or less says he is waiting for the market to come back enough. Glenn also moved his shop to another location. And he still will do full support for Legends using remaining parts.

Are we getting moved to a non- current production area or something John?
pbbuddy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:36 PM #4
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
Yes, it looks like this should be moved to the Classic Markers subforum.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 PM #5
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Just wondering how other brands like smart parts, palmers, and angel are not included in this also. I'm not taking it in a offensive way or anything like that. Just curious.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 PM #6
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
All three were considered.

I believe Palmers still does make guns, albeit in limited quantity.

SP and Angel will get relegated but are still on the homepage just due to the sheer volume of guns made. AKA is the odd one. They just have such a strong fan base here that they'll get to stay as long as the fan support stays so strong.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:58 AM #7
DeadOnpBaller51
W

DeadOnpBaller51 plays in the PSP
DeadOnpBaller51 is an NCPA National Champion
DeadOnpBaller51 plays in the APPA D4 division
This is a travesty
DeadOnpBaller51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:05 PM #8
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Yea I guess my only complaint about it really is the fact infinity is still a operational company who services and repairs legends. I understand people like sp have almost un godly followings still but the company is no longer around in any form. Yes more or less as gog but sp as a company is not. I understand the changes but seems almost unfair. Just hope people new to legends will be able to fund this in it's new location.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 PM #9
taylordtaylord
Exit 109

taylordtaylord owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I would love to add another new legend to my collection. Would probably get me back playing again. I paid 660 for mine in 07 to think a new one (if actually available) is now 300 is crazy. A sad day to see the switch to the classic section as well. Infinity was great, woulda loved to see an expansion into more guns and playing gear.

Dye Jersey and JT Pants
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3834728
taylordtaylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:57 PM #10
rutley12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
Yea I guess my only complaint about it really is the fact infinity is still a operational company who services and repairs legends. I understand people like sp have almost un godly followings still but the company is no longer around in any form. Yes more or less as gog but sp as a company is not. I understand the changes but seems almost unfair. Just hope people new to legends will be able to fund this in it's new location.
Trying to talk facts,or reason with john. Is like a reporter talking to the president!Lots of words coming out of his mostly about something other than the guestion asked. Says things then later denies it. Basicly talkes in circles avoiding and dening things he says! Just my opinion John I am intitled to that RIGHT! Like you said in our conversation people can say what they want on here with no proof! And people are allowed to call BS to someones post.
rutley12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 PM #11
rutley12

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I am just wondering if this gun is still made.
I think it is BS that the administrator of a paintball site would have to ask about amarker still deing made espesialy after trying to school me on when the spyder was made and when the F4 Illustrator was made! And the fact you were playing paintball when there were just pump guns!!
rutley12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 PM #12
MiniMaster423
Proud Luxe 2.0 Owner

Annual Supporting Member
MiniMaster423 plays in the PSP
MiniMaster423 plays in the APPA D5 division
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniMaster423 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutley12

I think it is BS that the administrator of a paintball site would have to ask about amarker still deing made espesialy after trying to school me on when the spyder was made and when the F4 Illustrator was made! And the fact you were playing paintball when there were just pump guns!!
Yea. Talk bad about an admin. that will make you liked on this site
MiniMaster423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:15 PM #13
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutley12 View Post
Trying to talk facts,or reason with john. Is like a reporter talking to the president!Lots of words coming out of his mostly about something other than the guestion asked. Says things then later denies it. Basicly talkes in circles avoiding and dening things he says! Just my opinion John I am intitled to that RIGHT! Like you said in our conversation people can say what they want on here with no proof! And people are allowed to call BS to someones post.
So link to something I said? And then where I denied saying it? I make mistakes, but you are making it sound malicious. The fun part about a message board is you can go back and look so there's no confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutley12 View Post
I ask a lot of questions I think I know the answer to. I just didn't want it to come as a surprise when the Legend forum was relegated to the "Classic" subforum. Plus, I fully expect the regulars in this subforum to know more about these particular guns than I do. That's why I'd check with you guys in case there was something brand new. Glenn Forester is the only person I've seen shooting a Legend in the last year to be honest.

As for when the Spyder came out, I know I was seeing both the regular Spyder and the Compact locally by 1995 but they might have come out earlier and not gotten popular in my area until then. I wouldn't know when the F4 came out (since I had already moved on to Mags and Cockers by then), but the F1 was my first semi back in 1993. I couldn't tell you what either of those have to do with anything, but I like paintball stuff so I don't mind talking about it.

And I posted this in your other rant thread. It's good enough advice I'll use it here again:
You'll find that the ability to communicate online in a clear fashion is key when trying to make a point here. Tell people who you are. Tell them what your specific issue is. Don't make them guess. Frame coherent thoughts. Spell like an adult. Provide links. I am literally here trying to help you frame your argument about how I am so terrible. Just another service I provide here at PbN.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:14 PM #14
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
John, I never thought this till now but I see why you're the BOSS!!! Lol
inmylife2415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:40 PM #15
americanidiot748
I Sling Monkey Poo!

americanidiot748 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
americanidiot748 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
americanidiot748 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
americanidiot748 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
americanidiot748 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
So link to something I said? And then where I denied saying it? I make mistakes, but you are making it sound malicious. The fun part about a message board is you can go back and look so there's no confusion.

I ask a lot of questions I think I know the answer to. I just didn't want it to come as a surprise when the Legend forum was relegated to the "Classic" subforum. Plus, I fully expect the regulars in this subforum to know more about these particular guns than I do. That's why I'd check with you guys in case there was something brand new. Glenn Forester is the only person I've seen shooting a Legend in the last year to be honest.

As for when the Spyder came out, I know I was seeing both the regular Spyder and the Compact locally by 1995 but they might have come out earlier and not gotten popular in my area until then. I wouldn't know when the F4 came out (since I had already moved on to Mags and Cockers by then), but the F1 was my first semi back in 1993. I couldn't tell you what either of those have to do with anything, but I like paintball stuff so I don't mind talking about it.

And I posted this in your other rant thread. It's good enough advice I'll use it here again:
You'll find that the ability to communicate online in a clear fashion is key when trying to make a point here. Tell people who you are. Tell them what your specific issue is. Don't make them guess. Frame coherent thoughts. Spell like an adult. Provide links. I am literally here trying to help you frame your argument about how I am so terrible. Just another service I provide here at PbN.
OWNED!
My sexy shocker shooting like a beast, Fastest shocker ever!!!
DO NOT DEAL WITH ATLas Paintball, Atlballerz, Paul Decker!http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post78291865
https://www.facebook.com/#!/paul.decker.351
americanidiot748 is offline   Reply With Quote