Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 AM #1
fullofpaint

fullofpaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fullofpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Some Old, Some New, and a couple rare ones

A fairly recent photo of the gun wall, I'll have to take a better one tomorrow, along with the missing ones!

From the Top Left:
Sleeper Ion, beat up old body, stock barrel but all Lucky internals, a Virtue board, and the old-school Techna trigger (Violent makes a modern version of this, but not the same materiel I believe?)

Shocker SFT, nothing special about this one, bought it for a song off a friend

DM5, my baby, had it since they were released, only ups are the UL frame and an Evolve bolt

CCM S6, My father's main gun, shoots like a dream, best money we ever spent

Vice, the 2nd of only two high-ends I've bought brand new, shoot nice but doesn't see nearly enough play.

Tac 8, Fun toy but I hardly ever use it

Sniper, Built around parts I had lying around, body is a 2k5 Prostock so undrilled, all WGP internals for now, with a CCM pump and frame

DM6, Made the first page of the PBX coverage of Boston NPPL! My favorite gun, will shoot 270 all day every day

Tac 1, My dad's other gun, bought it as a Q-bow setup long ago, sold the Q-bow but still have the longbow setup, mostly see use as a regular gun though now, long-balls all day with it.

VSC Phantom, I want to like this gun...but I just don't, don't like the feel or anything about it, can't bring myself to sell it though because it was a present

Piranha, First gun, only keep it cause it's not worth anything!

A-5, Dad's first gun, I don't think we've ever taken it apart to clean it in like ten years, just keeps on chugging.

Some things that haven't made the wall yet:

My 3rd Gen (?) Shocktech SFL, shoots unbelievably smooth and just feels right in your hands.

My dad's newest gun, a Nexus DC2. I think this may be the fastest gun we own, just so smooth and crazy fast.

98c:

Did you know Tippmann made an e-kit for the 98c before the Ebolt? When I first started playing I wanted an e-trigger for my 98c but also wanted to be abe to use the stock I had on it at the time. My local store owner had this weird kit, from Tippmann themselves, basically made it a sear tripper like a Spyder. Still not entirely sure how it worked as it needed that LPR to control some kind of solenoid or something in the grip frame. It eventually stopped working for some reason, don't remember why and Tippmann replaced it with an e-bolt.

No photos of my 08 ego sadly

SOLD:
99 Cocker:

This thing was a beast, 18 inch Boomstick plus the warpfeed haha, was a very interesting setup, and worked better than you would think, wish I hadn't sold it now.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:30 AM #2
lngjohnslvr
J-I-P-C

lngjohnslvr is for the Gunfight
lngjohnslvr supports Pev's Paintball
WOW! What a collection! Are these just to make the rest of us jealous or are you wanting to get rid of some of them? (Namely the black sfl) Let me know either way!
lngjohnslvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:39 AM #3
fullofpaint

fullofpaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fullofpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
fullofpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Just jealous, the SFL is actually the newest gun to me, it's only seen about two days of play haha.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:51 PM #4
lngjohnslvr
J-I-P-C

lngjohnslvr is for the Gunfight
lngjohnslvr supports Pev's Paintball
looks so nice man and the jealousy is taking over me for sure haha
lngjohnslvr is offline   Reply With Quote