Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM #1
ASKrmoore

epl winnings tri-state open

I took 2nd place at the Tri-state open and i still have not received my winnings. i dont know if that something went wrong with the shipping or it has never been shipped yet. i never have anything to complain about the EPL, but i was told that my gear was suppose to be shipped april 23, the monday after the event. can Chad or one of the sponsors of the tournament get back to me asap. i need that gear so i can sell it to pay for the next event.
ASKrmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 PM #2
EPLseries
EPL

I have already shipped all of the prizes for the Tri-State Open. If you have an issue, then email, call or text me.

When it comes to clothing like pants and jerseys, I have been told that people want certain sizes. Instead of getting stuck with a size the you dont want, I order the sizes that the winners request.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:31 PM #3
ASKrmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPLseries View Post
I have already shipped all of the prizes for the Tri-State Open. If you have an issue, then email, call or text me.

When it comes to clothing like pants and jerseys, I have been told that people want certain sizes. Instead of getting stuck with a size the you dont want, I order the sizes that the winners request.
just got the response and it has been resolved and i like how they run with the jersey and pants. i have some big guys on my team and some really small guys. big ups to Chad
ASKrmoore is offline   Reply With Quote