Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 PM #22
shafticus
ball to live.live to ball

I never thought about my luxe grip frame twisting like egos. must not ever happen...anyway, the luxe is by far one of the easiest markers to maintain. you don't need any tools to get to the internals or eyes. As for lubing, its the same thing as anything else. wipe off old lube, put on new. Really the only 'difference' in maintaining a marker is getting to the parts that need it. Diagnosing a problem like a leak is a different story altogether tho.

As for question 2, the faq section at the top of the nation (next to quick links) should have the answer to that. I know you can post pics on the nation, but i dont know about from an iphone, or creating a thread from it for that matter. gl bro
shafticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM #23
middleclasspb
#16 CAREBARE

middleclasspb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
middleclasspb supports Team VICIOUS
middleclasspb supports Team VICIOUS
middleclasspb posts videos on PbNation
middleclasspb supports Pev's Paintball
middleclasspb has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
middleclasspb supports DLX Technology
i monkey poo my power core after every use and hasnt failed me yet !
Old 04-27-2012, 12:24 AM #24
X A N A T 0 S
Travis Dixon

Annual Supporting Member
X A N A T 0 S plays in the PSP
X A N A T 0 S plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9 View Post
No actually my luxe was more reliable than any ego I ever owned and I owned 9 of them
I'm not some lazy incompetent **** that doesn't know how to take care of my gun
It's 30 ****ing seconds to lube a luxe
Holy **** that's high maintenance!

You're the intelligent one that decided to say something

I'm an arrogant *******, deal with it
At this point arguing would be the equivalent of yelling at a brick wall, so good day.

To the other's who may actually absorb information. Orings are more important in a luxe bolt assembly than a majority of the high end spools out now adays (geo2 for example), since the bolt assembly cycles SO smoothly, therefore if an oring is starting to go bad, it may have a worse effect in a luxe than it would in the Geo2, and there are more settings that need to be messed with/tuned in a luxe. If your dwell is slightly too low in a luxe, the bolt may not cycle completely, whereas if the dwell on the Geo2 was slightly too low, it would more than likely be inconsistent, and still shoot.

Call me stupid, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about K9, it honestly doesn't matter to me at all. But, fact is I have owned, shot, and maintained close to every high end gun there is, the luxe takes more work and upkeep than a majority of the market. Period.

Like New Guns Sale! Custom Vanquishes! Rare G6rs, VX Clones, DARK EDITION Ego

Last edited by X A N A T 0 S : 04-27-2012 at 12:30 AM.
X A N A T 0 S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:13 AM #25
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Im a bit on K9's side honestly. the luxe is not the gun that needed the most work. it was actually my DM's. i always needed to lube them before everyday of play or id get something funky to happen. iv used my luxe without lubing the bolt for a month, two weekends of practice and two tournys, and i shot prob around 12 cases through it. i never do this but it worked fine

the last college tourny i was at, my ego went down, teammates' drones eyes stopped working randomly, an NT refused to shoot at all (was completely stumped on this one) and something else happened that i cant quite remember (sorry its 2 AM ) but my luxe was flawless, havent had a problem with it yet or any of the luxes i have gotten.

overall, the luxe is quite reliable. some random problems like any other gun. but something that I really believe in, is that the marker is as reliable as the owner is.

goodluck in your choice and hope to see you join the luxe family soon
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote