Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM #1
Hogzilla88
Oh You Fancy Huh?

2003 PBX Viking, Bring me another Viking!

GONE! TRADED FOR VALHALLA #14!

I just got this in a trade, and I really like it. However, I'd feel bad milling it, since it isn't the most common viking milling out there. I'd like to trade it for a nice milled viking, preferably an 04. It has a WAS 1.6 board, JMJ Nurvous trigger, SCM, Mighty Max, and an upgraded feedneck (BP no rider I believe?). It shoots great, very smooth and efficient, just like a viking should. The ONLY trade I want is a viking, or maybe an excal. I don't want to sell, so I'll say $550 if you want to buy it. It's in pretty good shape for a gun that's coming up on 10 years...The biggest scratch is on the right side, as you can see in the picture below. There are some small scratches on the feedneck and around the back, and minor tool marks on the bottom of the reg., but nothing major. I have no problem keeping this, since I really like it. So if it isn't AKA, don't even offer. If you offer me anything else, I will **** in a box and mail it to you. I have cash to add! Thanks.

Album: Viking pictures by hogzilla88 - Photobucket

Not my pics.

Last edited by Hogzilla88 : 03-04-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:15 PM #2
magtaylor
AKA or die

magtaylor owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
magtaylor is for the Gunfight
magtaylor has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
magtaylor has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I know you want a milled Viking, but I have a gold and black unmilled 03 with a 90* taranchula frame, I would be willing to do a 2 for 1 and add my automag in Sig and one of the jerseys. pm me if your interested, thanks. I have a pbx frame to put on that
Old 04-25-2012, 03:15 PM #3
timmah333
PORPOISE HORQUE!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Do you still have this Viking up for trade?

PM me and let me know.