bre3zy plays in the PSP
bre3zy supports Cereal Killerz 2
bre3zy is playing at Living Legends III
bre3zy is playing at Living Legends V
bre3zy plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macris View Post
Seriously?
Please, stop yourself. First and foremost, ONE player does not win tournaments; perhaps they can pull off a few games but they WILL not win events. Secondly, if I recall correctly, Avalanche placed a whopping 23rd place, out of 23 teams; I'm not targeting the team but more-so your attack of the team using said player.
ok im not going to start with all this sand bagging shyt because im probaly one of the biggest sandbaggers but when half of the team so stop. also keep in mind you wasnt there so you dont know half the shyt random if your read my post above i said my peace
The Reservoir Dogs #23
Generously Supported by
Valken * Quickshot * Gog/Luxe * Guerrilla Air * TechT * Xtreme Dreamz * Fog Doc* Deadlywind * NYC Paintball * CCM
Avalanche D2
Valken |Vanguard Demon | NXE | Stiffi Barrels | Ninja Paintball | Dye | Exalt |GXG | RAZA | Tech PB | OXCC | Sly | Boston Paintball
bre3zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:42 PM #65
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green

MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bre3zy View Post
ok im not going to start with all this sand bagging shyt because im probaly one of the biggest sandbaggers but when half of the team so stop. also keep in mind you wasnt there so you dont know half the shyt random if your read my post above i said my peace
i think you should look at appa and see the team you lost to. Gotta give credit where its due they had two 40+ yr old guys and none of them except the player you're upset about have over 175 appa points. It was a bunch of newer players that did great. It was awesome to see. Also two d3 xball events and whatever nppl experience if any doesnt make you a sandbagger, you followed the rules set out before you which is all we can do.
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:47 PM #66
bre3zy
Get out STUPID

bre3zy plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitKillaz View Post
i think you should look at appa and see the team you lost to. Gotta give credit where its due they had two 40+ yr old guys and none of them except the player you're upset about have over 175 appa points. It was a bunch of newer players that did great. It was awesome to see. Also two d3 xball events and whatever nppl experience if any doesnt make you a sandbagger, you followed the rules set out before you which is all we can do.

i play NPPL all the time i know what people i see at events. i notice avalanche d2 because ima about to play with that squad and i notice other people thus going back to what i said before
The Reservoir Dogs #23
Generously Supported by
Valken * Quickshot * Gog/Luxe * Guerrilla Air * TechT * Xtreme Dreamz * Fog Doc* Deadlywind * NYC Paintball * CCM
Avalanche D2
Valken |Vanguard Demon | NXE | Stiffi Barrels | Ninja Paintball | Dye | Exalt |GXG | RAZA | Tech PB | OXCC | Sly | Boston Paintball
Old 04-23-2012, 11:51 PM #67
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
They just don't get it...
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:58 AM #68
wwohl602

wwohl602 plays in the APPA D4 division
You guys are embarrassing yourselves, your teams and your sponsors. Stop defending, stop accusing.
wwohl602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:24 AM #69
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
I can't imagine why anyone would think paintball players are whiney little brats who truly think they're god's gift to the sport.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 AM #70
wwohl602

wwohl602 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
I can't imagine why anyone would think paintball players are whiney little brats who truly think they're god's gift to the sport.
Lol!
wwohl602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:22 AM #71
weKILLsucker$
Hollywood

weKILLsucker$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Lol!
Sponsered by:Lehigh Valley Paintball , HK Army, BB40/DRO, Big Bites BBQ, and Lehigh Valley Paintball!
R.I.P. - Philly Notorious, Hater Kidz, Philly Blackhearts, Paintball on the Fly.
weKILLsucker$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:47 AM #72
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
at least the ones from NY....

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:14 AM #73
astronorick

Quote:
LOL - Hey, whoa now - easy on us old guys. We know who you are. LOL.
When you all hit 51, I hope you are as blessed as I am, and still desire to go out on your home field any given Sunday and have some of the best D3 and higher players on the planet mow your mask, bunker your back, and run you down in drills and rounds. Me and the squeakiest of them all will likely see you Sunday. Beware.
http://www.phillynotorious.com
Recent Paintball Videos:
http://vimeo.com/album/1692168
My other, less violent sport:
http://www.cosmicimage.com/whats_new.html
astronorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:43 AM #74
pballer26

Thanks to all the teams that came and toughed out the rain and made a great day of paintball. Im sure you guys all have a little unfinished business that should make another great event! Lots of new friends and faces... might have to play another EPL

Last edited by pballer26 : 04-24-2012 at 11:20 AM.
pballer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:04 AM #75
astronorick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballer26 View Post
OK. So I guess ill add my 2 cents so who ever thinks they got cheated can realize they got beat.

1. for all this talk of me getting shot in the back and then taunting. You got shot then was about to get your head taken off but lucky got saved by my teammate shooting me in the back. I didn't pull or hang flag after that.

2. as for taunting.... I ran AT LEAST one of you down if not shooting a bunch more every time we played you. If you don't like being told to get out or wear it.... don't talk that ish. On the other hand I could say anything and it got in your heads.

My point in the end is stop bring this bs into paintball. You don't have a huge image to hold up. keep it real. you got beat all day long by that team....

Thanks to all the other teams that came out toughed out the rain and made a great day of paintball. Im sure you guys all have a little unfinished business that should make another great event! Lots of new friends and faces... might have to play another EPL
Yea - and let me know if your still cold. Want me to warm you up ?
Recent Paintball Videos:
Old 04-24-2012, 11:28 AM #76
suckapunch

who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bre3zy View Post
im sorry but i have to laugh it up because you had a d2 player from avalanche so stop
Yeah Avalanche D2 team. Not pro.

He was still (officially) ranked D4 in appa.
They have a semi professional experienced player on the team as well.
But again he too was officially ranked D4 according to appa rankings.

Its not their fault, remember the entities parted company so they each set their own separate standards and rules for their rankings.

But in any case, it still took a team to win. Im sure they didnt do it all by themselves. They did good work.

good stuff philly.
suckapunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:16 PM #77
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I cant speak for this event. I was not there. But I can from previous EPL events I have attended and participated in. Spend the cash to get legit refs if you have to rase entry to do so, do it! It's your biggest fault. You fixed the issues with the prizes (Im sure at the request of the players no need for details). I know this is not the first time you have had complaints about your refs as dose any league. If you're going to get complaints on a national level you better be dam sure you will get it on a local level. But one event you had a ref cursing at players what is up with that? Regardless of how or what happened it's a fault that you as a promoter need to fix.

I can say what kept me from playing a future event with the ELP series were the prizes (fixed) and the reffing. Make the needed changes and you may see more teams come back to the EPL series. Just telling it like it is from a players perspective.

(Disclaimer: this in no way reflects opinions of any of my current sponsors/team/field owner.)

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box : 04-24-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM #78
EPLseries
EPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
I cant speak for this event. I was not there. But I can from previous EPL events I have attended and participated in. Spend the cash to get legit refs if you have to rase entry to do so, do it! It's your biggest fault. You fixed the issues with the prizes (Im sure at the request of the players no need for details). I know this is not the first time you have had complaints about your refs as dose any league. If you're going to get complaints on a national level you better be dam sure you will get it on a local level. But one event you had a ref cursing at players what is up with that? Regardless of how or what happened it's a fault that you as a promoter need to fix.

I can say what kept me from playing a future event with the ELP series were the prizes (fixed) and the reffing. Make the needed changes and you may see more teams come back to the EPL series. Just telling it like it is from a players perspective.

(Disclaimer: this in no way reflects opinions of any of my current sponsors/team/field owner.)
I have the a considerable amount of confidence in all of my refs. We monitor them all day along with the ultimate ref. They do a great job. If we have a problem with a ref (like the one who cursed a while back) we will dismiss them immediately.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:59 PM #79
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green

MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
i honestly lol'd hard about how squeaks just got called out for being semi-pro "experienced".
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:04 PM #80
astronorick

Quote:
i honestly lol'd hard about how squeaks just got called out for being semi-pro "experienced".
I saw that - squeaks will deflnitely LOL as well. What's killin' me is all the comments from that tournament. Eveybody worked, suffered the weather, and by the end of the day, all were beat. Why folks gotta be hatin' on the EPL, the teams, the playerz, the wha wha wha. I was thoroughly impressed with the fortitude of the Ref's, hangin' on in that weather. As players, we got a lot more break from the weather than they did.

And at end, when I was ready to go home - you sucked me into unloading a paint truck.lol
Recent Paintball Videos:
Old 04-24-2012, 02:06 PM #81
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronorick View Post
And at end, when I was ready to go home - you sucked me into unloading a paint truck.lol
It won't go unremembered, Chad has a steel trap for that stuff.
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:08 PM #82
bre3zy
Get out STUPID

bre3zy plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckapunch View Post

Its not their fault, remember the entities parted company so they each set their own separate standards and rules for their rankings.

But in any case, it still took a team to win. Im sure they didnt do it all by themselves. They did good work.

good stuff philly.
Understand the only reason i said something like that is because what they wrote read the whole thread not bits and peaces . When philly won i went up to all of them and personal shook there hand and said great job aint no body bashing no team i showed good sportsmanship i went up to the refs shook there hand said great job and tha.k as well as to chad

The only thing was that there where some questionable call that refs made thats all but the ref did there best (everyone gets a bad call )

I think the thread should stop now everyone said what they had to say and stop this high school shyt

Philly congrats end of story
The Reservoir Dogs #23
Generously Supported by
Avalanche D2
Old 04-24-2012, 02:08 PM #83
astronorick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBunkerD View Post
It won't go unremembered, Chad has a steel trap for that stuff.
It's all good - always glad to help out when able. Eeeek just a little wee more out of this old man. It was good for RickyJr. - he was so whooped and ready to go home, and I said "Not yet . . .". Lol.
Recent Paintball Videos:
Old 04-24-2012, 02:18 PM #84
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckapunch View Post

good stuff philly.

UGH!

UUUhhhh im legit d4 dude. havent played d1 level since 2006. Thanks

preciate the team comment though.
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace with Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote