??????

vicious 2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
vicious 2 supports Team VICIOUS
vicious 2 supports our troops
vicious 2 supports Pev's Paintball
vicious 2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
looking to play in epl north or epl mid-atlantic!!

Like the title say's, i'm looking to play in EPL tournaments, preferably north (because i'm from the wilkes-barre, PA area), but willing to also play the mid-atlantic EPL. My team is playing the GPL/MAPL series, but were not playing all the event's because we are playing in Ohio's seeds series, but since Ohio is to far for me i would love to play EPL event's also!! Also i want to play the EPL series to play as much as possible, so i'm looking to play all but the first event EPL event. So if anyone's looking for a mid, front, snake, or d-side player with over 12yrs experience, plus many year's of tournament play(experience in race to 2,PSP, and NPPL), i'm looking for a D5/D4 team to play with, also have no problem with transportation and am VERY financially stable!! I own a DYNASTY geo2 With multiple barrel kit's, multiple tank's, hopper's, mask's, ALOT of gear, plus our team is sponsored by empire, so have alot of BRAND NEW empire gear!! So if interested either post, PM, or email me at mcandrew61@gmail.com, name is Brian!!
DYNASTY FAN CLUB MEMBER #541
Upton 187 Crew FAN CLUB MEMBER #12

Last edited by vicious 2 : 04-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
vicious 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement