Register Your Team Via the APPA Website Today
This post will be updated as information is released
2941 Old Telegraph Rd
Chesapeake City, MD 21915
3man - $150
5man - $250
Registration closes the Sunday before event without late fee
Final Registration closes the Wednesday before event with late fee
ALL TEAMS MUST BE PAID BY WEDNESDAY. ANY TEAM NOT PAID WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST OF TEAMS AND NOT ON THE SCHEDULE!!!
(Tentative Schedule will be posted Thursday Evening)
| 5man D2/D3
| 5man D4/D5
-3 Man D4/5 = 12 advance
-5 Man 2/3 = 6 advance
-5man 4/5 = 16 advance
* One-time Annual Fee is $40 until the last fee deadline, then $50 after deadline and at the event
* Registration/Membership fee is due from ALL players (except Media and Staff)
* Preferred way of purchase is through APPA in advanced, BUT have an approved picture loaded (before the upcoming event)
* All players to have a passport/driver's license style headshot uploaded to their APPA accounts, no glasses, no hats, no goggles and single person only
NOTE: All other APPA cards are not accepted. You must have a MAPL ID Card.
Check-in / Registration
Registration table opens at 6am the day of the event. All teams must be checked in no later than 7:30. If you are not checked in prior to 7:30 your team risk the chance of being removed from the schedule for the event.
WALKING THE FIELDS
Teams are allowed to walk the fields between 6am-8am on the day of the event. All players will be asked to leave the field at 8am so the teams playing the first game can get ready and the refs can finish getting the field prepped.
Captains meeting will be held at 7:30 on the day of the event. All captains are required to attend.
GAMES BEGIN/START TIMES
First game starts at 8:15am
* All players status is based on APPA rankings only. Unfortantely since APPA does not recognize NPPL, we can not take a players ranking in NPPL into account in the MAPL
* 3man teams are only allowed 5 players
* 5man teams are only allowed 9 players
* Only D4 and D5 players are allowed to play in the D4/D5 division, no D3 or higher players allowed
* Only D2 and D3 players are allowed to play in the D2/D3 division, no D1 or higher players allowed
RATE OF FIRE INFORMATION
PSP/Ramp'd Capped 12.5 bps
NOTE: Shooting over 12.5 bps and/or 300 fps is prohibited and will result in a minor or major penalty depending on the degrees over the limits.
PAINT RELATED INFORMATION
Event is Field Paint Only and only allowed to shoot paint that is provided by the tournament
Prices are $55 and $60
Paint Price goes down to $45 and $50 during the semi finals and finals
Only Approved media allowed on the field and must get advanced approval. No media
may be hired by any team to shoot photos of just that team. If found this is happening, the media company will not be allowed to come back.
Approved Media are:
- JNA Media
- Lurker Media
- Barkwriter Media
- King Kong
- JRG Photo
- OTG Media
Free to watch and enjoy with friends and family!
PSP 2012 Galveston Layout
Prizes are given out per each event
Prize list HERE