Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-18-2012, 08:12 AM #1
nabisco_12

Who has a Ripper?

I was looking for some info on the ripper mag, My main question is weight... but idk what im going to use on lowers, emag, ego... I do want it to be as light as possible. Last time I went paintballing I played with my Rt with a warp set up and it almost killed me lol I dont know how I played with it for such a long time ( first time with warp) Now when I played with my Dark Angel I was loving it, it was like I had nothing in my hands lol!

Give me some input, thanks!
nabisco_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:18 AM #2
IrishRedneck86

IrishRedneck86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishRedneck86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I had 2 Rippers one Pneumag and one all Mech I still have the regular mech still but the Pneu was a little heavier but I love them I run a 71/4500 with ninja reg and dye rotor and find it not that bad at all I would say it could be comparable to your angel setup if you used the same tank and hopper on both.
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
IrishRedneck86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 PM #3
nabisco_12

If I can be in the area of the Dark I would be happy, im thinking of going pneu so i can walk the trigger, can you walk it good on a emag lowers? I really dont want to give up my Rt mechanical option
Old 04-18-2012, 06:28 PM #4
IrishRedneck86

Yeah you can walk an Emag pretty easily it just depends on how you set your trigger to your liking but I found it much easier to to replace the stock emag trigger with a talon style/tuna blade.

Also if you are looking at a Pneumag, knownothingmags on AO has 3 Magnus M90's up for sale right now

And I did a comparison and find my Ripper to be about the same or a bit lighter than my karni running the rotor and tank but just a little more back heavy with the mag due to the valve versus the karni being a bit more balanced.
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST

Last edited by IrishRedneck86 : 04-18-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 PM #5
nabisco_12

how did you order? did you send a slug or was the body done? how long did that take?
Old 04-18-2012, 07:27 PM #6
IrishRedneck86

I got both my bodies and one rail second hand but one rail was machined by XMT I just had to wait till his machines were ready to do a run of them and it only took about 2 weeks from time i sent payment to getting the rail to me since he was only doing the matching rails at the time. But as of right now it might be a while to get either since he is busy doing the Shockwave unibodies but the best would be to contact him for an estimated timeline and I believe he does them from scratch not using slugs because I dont think there's enough meat on the slugs to get the really nice ridges and valleys of the body, I could be wrong though as Ive never had or seen a slug body up close.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:35 PM #7
cougar20th
Custom Spyder Collector

has been a member for 10 years
As the one that designed the Ripper, Phoenix & Shockwave I can say for certain that the Ripper & Phoenix are based off slugs, Although XMT makes his own slugs now.

Just contact him about when & how to get one.
cougar20th is offline   Reply With Quote