PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 AM #1
cubzwin162

Properly using a shotgun?

Hey fellow airsoft-ers,
Anyone have any advice for properly using a shotgun in airsoft? I'm using a shell-fed tri-shot and haven't had the best of luck.
cubzwin162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2012, 12:01 PM #2
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Pump it, pull the trigger, repeat.

Seriously though, my friend uses a tri-shot regularly and not only do you need to pick your shots but also carry a decent amount of extra shells. It also helps to have someone with an AEG with you as backup. In a 10 minute game he uses about 5 shells total. Also, if you want a wider spread of the 3 BBs then instead of loading all of the same weight BBs mix them up. Just mix .2s, .25s and maybe even some .12s. That way each BB will go a separate direction and get you a little wider of a spread.
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM #3
HeatedNubbycake
^^^Gamertag^^^

HeatedNubbycake plays in the PSP
HeatedNubbycake supports Team VICIOUS
HeatedNubbycake supports Pev's Paintball
what mango said.

my biggest improvement in using a shotgun came when i dumped a bag of .12, .20, .23, and .25 gram bb's in a bag together and shook it up and use that for my shotgun bag. you get different ranges and spreads for every shot, makes it very effective. also, they are like real firearms, the shotguns tend to do significantly better in CQB as opposed to field play and most shoot slow enough that you can have really close engagement without having to worry about hurting anyone.

they work wonders as a backup

The only urine sample your getting from me is a taste test.

Last edited by HeatedNubbycake : 04-22-2012 at 08:52 PM.
HeatedNubbycake is offline   Reply With Quote