Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 06:48 PM #946
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
Selected
gratz man.. you will certainly do big things for this country and yourself tons of respect...

in other news bout to go do the swim for the GAFB wonder how I will do?
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 06:51 PM #947
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada
 
Mr. Y2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Woodstock, Ontario, Cana
Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
**** off, the clerk that deals with that **** is away on course right now in the battalion i want to get back in
i ain't letting someone who doesn't know the job to do it, they'll **** it up and put me in a company i do not want to go to
__________________
be normal and the crowd accepts you. be deragned and they will make you their leader.
"Originally posted by TheFauxKing
Remember kids, inbreeding is everyone's problem! "

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 08:42 PM #948
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
the GAFB swim is pretty brutal... i need to work on my form...
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 08:52 PM #949
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753
 
CptObvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ>TX>FL>NV>VA>FL
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
Why swim when you can fly?
__________________
USAF|PS3
psn: simplyMAXX
Headbangers Scenario Team
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 09:07 PM #950
paintballty99
You's dead, brah.
 
paintballty99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballty99 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballty99 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballty99 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious View Post
STAFF SGT. ROY BENAVIDEZ

Doesnt tell the whole story.

When he was finally loaded onto a helicopter, being wounded himself, he was actually placed in a body bag and assumed dead because he had lost so much blood that he had lost consciousness, and his vital signs were so low as to be undetectable.

He regained consciousness at some point, and cut his way out of the body bag with a knife.
__________________
paintballty99
my old feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post15096426

Originally Posted by Lyndon
Germans called Canadians storm troopers in WWI, not because we were good, but because we reminded them of Star Wars.
paintballty99 is offline  
Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 PM #951
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753
 
CptObvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ>TX>FL>NV>VA>FL
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballty99 View Post
Doesnt tell the whole story.

When he was finally loaded onto a helicopter, being wounded himself, he was actually placed in a body bag and assumed dead because he had lost so much blood that he had lost consciousness, and his vital signs were so low as to be undetectable.

He regained consciousness at some point, and cut his way out of the body bag with a knife.
Damn, did not know that.
__________________
USAF|PS3
psn: simplyMAXX
Headbangers Scenario Team
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 07:06 AM #952
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
Selected
Congrats.

I thought you died since you stopped posting. Army thread has been dead as **** without your random hate posts on the 82nd...lol
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 07:46 AM #953
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior
 
imp pimp 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Mexico
Holy **** another one? Congrats dmm.
__________________
Proto Players

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
imp pimp 101 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:47 PM #954
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Back in my barracks. Got what I wanted for MOS (18E) and language I didn't give a **** what I got, I got Dari which I'm happy with.

SHOULD be going to 7th group since I put that for every single option for what group/language combo I wanted but could get stuck in 3rd... don't care about that right now though lol..

Since I'm already here at Bragg I should be able to get ahead of most the other guys and get into the 28 May CLT/WLC class (so only a few more weeks in the 82nd) otherwise I'd have to wait until I think July 7 was the next one.. all I gotta do is wait on my AKO for class date/graduation date, extend my contract w/ the BEAR program, then I'll be good to gtfo.

edit: ****ing **** I lost 15 lbs

Last edited by Deadly Milkman 2.0 : 04-20-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:02 PM #955
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bro...

I've done no less than 6 Group preference lists. They're arbitrary. Good luck at CLT... in that you don't kill yourself. It's terrible. What's the first letter of your last name? That'll determine your hut and Hut 1 is awful. Group is also luck of the draw. This most recent class, they sent all the Pashtun speakers to 7th, and they're deploying in Feb. All the groups are in the process of standing up their 4th Battalions and that's what's driving manpower issues.

Lemme know if you got other questions. I start Language school Monday.
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM #956
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
The language school guy said statistically that dari speakers have been going to 7th as opposed to 3rd.. doesn't REALLY matter to me since I got the MOS I wanted but I've still got hope for 7th lol.. but that's way later and it could change at any time.

I'm waiting on mr meekins to email me my class dates then i gotta get w/ retension.. then im gonna try to take leave from my unit and go right into my CLT class.. my company gets a new commander on monday and we just got a new PSG today so hopefully since none of them know me they'll both see i'm trying to move the **** on and let me go on leave lol

edit: first letter of last name is H... why is hut 1 terrible?

edit: also I heard it from you and many others but you don't really understand until you get there: team week ****ing blows dick lol... to make it more 'awesome' every ****ing team I was on came in last place except for 1 day.. we came in 2nd to last.. so you know we had a ****ty apparatus and just used muscle to force that **** to the end.. they made teams and hand-picked a bunch of us 11b's to be on a team for 2 of the days.. both days we came in last lol.. didn't come in until like 17 and ****.. they told us we were the strongest rangers they had ever seen

Last edited by Deadly Milkman 2.0 : 04-20-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 08:41 PM #957
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
So buckle in...I posted this one my friends FB wall about one of our other friends.

Quote:
Losers - those who smoke weed, pop pills, have never worked and live at home. Those who have no motivation to succeed in life and use other peoples' problems as a reason to never overcome. Some have great potential, only they sit at home, watch sports and listen to music and become all knowledgable, yet they continue to let you down. Those that dream but never do, those that talk but never walk...Excuses. Know anyone like that?
And that really pissed the dude off, which he came back with

Quote:
it's funny how you continue to bash me, disrespect me, and talk **** about me on here. get my name out of your ****in' mouth. ****in' worry about yourself. cause i'm doing just fine. i've been nothing but cool to you mike, i considered you one of my good friends. but i'm tired of this **** man, i'm tired of being put down by you. sorry i'm not ****in perfect, i know i've made mistakes. everyone has. you act like you're the almighty, that you're better than everyone else. and it's ****in stupid. cause you're not. and we stopped talking cause of the dumbest ****, cause i dropped a class. get over it man, how can you get so butthurt over that? like seriously. i hit you up several times, tried to inv you over for ufc, and no answer. i wished you a happy bday, and you didn't say **** man. it's messed up. just remember i never did **** to you mike. and for you to continually bash on me for no reason, it's coward-like. you're no friend if you do that ****.
Then I dropped one like it was 1945.
Quote:
Someone is feeling guilty. Its funny how you think it was because of the class. Maybe its because you have nothing ****ing better to do with your spare time, while allowing your parents to support everything you do, to include your smoking and your ****ing drug habit, I really liked how you withdrew from the class, considering it wasn't your ****ing money, but your dads. But who gives a **** right? It wasn't yours. And for the Happy Birthday ****, should I give you the same old excuse that you give everyone else, my phone was on silent, I was in the shower didnt hear it, oh my cousin got a flat tire, thats why im late, funny how that happened 4 times in 3 ****ing weeks. Should I give the classic excuse, I never got it? The sad part Eric, is that you are capable of so much, yet you throw it all away. Your problem is that you hang out with ****ing lowlife drug dealers and they continue to bring you down. How hard is it to go to school and go home to do absolutly nothing after? You're almost 22 years old and you have nothing to show for it. You say you've made mistakes, sure we all have your right, but the difference between you and everyone else, is that people don't let those mistakes dictate their lives. They don't allow that to keep them down. They pick up and drive on to go do great things. You always blame **** on your parents being split up, and most importantly, you lie to god damn much. There is an excuse for everything. You've told me in the past that you look up to me, but you've done nothing to show you want to be better. Nothing. Everyone stopped hanging out with you because you aren't reliable. You rather go 'chill with your cousin' who just so happens to be with a drug dealer. Nobody believes that you stopped taking pills, I sure don't. And you're probably gonna say that a friend would never talk down to someone like this, but real friends aren't afraid to hurt someones feelings to get the point across. Because me, kyle and dustin all care, but you're too blind to see that. What would you parents think if they know about your drug problem? I don't think I'm better Eric, I'm just extremely disappointed in your choices.
Am I wrong?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:15 PM #958
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
tldr ******
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 PM #959
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Oh Tyler, don't make me wish that you fail out and end up back in the same platoon after..
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:01 PM #960
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
**** you mike


should i or should i not go party hard at dayglow raleigh tomorrow.. i still need to recover but this is something i can't really afford to miss
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 PM #961
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Pretty sure Josh is going.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 11:04 PM #962
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Sold out but I'm gonna see if a friend wants to go to probly pick up tickets at the parking lot lol


edit: oh **** found tickets

Last edited by Deadly Milkman 2.0 : 04-20-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 PM #963
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Oh Tyler, don't make me wish that you fail out and end up back in the same platoon after..
thats a dick move dude...
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:03 AM #964
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
He started it.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 AM #965
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
He started it.
What are you upto this weekend man? Me and the boys were thinking of coming up to Tucson tomorrow you available to get down and chill maybe party?
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:53 AM #966
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
edit: first letter of last name is H... why is hut 1 terrible?

edit: also I heard it from you and many others but you don't really understand until you get there: team week ****ing blows dick lol... to make it more 'awesome' every ****ing team I was on came in last place except for 1 day.. we came in 2nd to last.. so you know we had a ****ty apparatus and just used muscle to force that **** to the end.. they made teams and hand-picked a bunch of us 11b's to be on a team for 2 of the days.. both days we came in last lol.. didn't come in until like 17 and ****.. they told us we were the strongest rangers they had ever seen
Nah. You won't have the bad hut. You'll be middle of the pack. Make sure you're in shape for CLT. They'll run ya a decent amount. **** day 2 is "Ironman." They supposedly change it up but for us it was a 3.3 mile run immediately then after we grabbed rucks and ran 10.2 miles. It beat the **** out of a lot of people. And they've "Big Army'd" it. There is a FTX at the end now, so if you get injured and can't participate in the FTX, you're immediately dropped to the next class. The cadre basically get their rocks off turning it into their own version of SUT.

Yea. Thus far, I loved Selection. Best class I've been in. I'd do it again without the looming air of having to get selected. However, Team Week is terrible. It really beats the **** out of you. Make sure you're rested after it. You don't even realize how much it tears ya down until you get back and try to do mundane things. And yes, I was on a team one day that was "All Brawn, and No Brain." ****ty plan. Paid for it over 8 miles. Ouch.
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump