Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 12:00 PM #43
Fat Joe
 
 
Fat Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MASSachusetts
Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Not yet. Waiting on my meeting with the Chief to get my LTC, and then I'll buy it. The price has sky rocketed in Mass, they're trying to eliminate them in the state altogether, so a Romanian WASR has almost doubled in price in the last year. $650 for a knock off isnt exactly what I had in mind.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is online now  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2012, 12:29 PM #44
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
No, he's right, I consider the vast majority of black girls to be untouchable.
dreaming
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 12:53 PM #45
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die
 
Lou Dogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesoooooooota
Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
No, he's right, I consider the vast majority of black girls to be untouchable.
Me too, I just like being a dick bag.
__________________
I used to be a flamethrower
IHATERA STA


Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Lou Dogg is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 PM #46
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Not yet. Waiting on my meeting with the Chief to get my LTC, and then I'll buy it. The price has sky rocketed in Mass, they're trying to eliminate them in the state altogether, so a Romanian WASR has almost doubled in price in the last year. $650 for a knock off isnt exactly what I had in mind.
What is an LTC? That sucks. I'm going to convert my Saiga into an Dragunov style AK this summer.
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:12 PM #47
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
anybody knows any sleeper rookies that are going to have a break out season ?????ex. aj green
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:23 PM #48
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
I can't remember if I was in the main league or not last year. But that's the one I want in on. I was definitely in ST: Late and I think another pbn league, but I don't remember which one.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:29 PM #49
Bunk3rKing
Shens!
 
Bunk3rKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
I can't remember if I was in the main league or not last year. But that's the one I want in on. I was definitely in ST: Late and I think another pbn league, but I don't remember which one.
hopefully we have one this year... i was in the one last year....
__________________
Swag
Bunk3rKing is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:35 PM #50
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Someone will make one if it isn't renewed.

Now that I think back, I was in the main league. Better ****ing stay that way.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:54 PM #51
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Not yet. Waiting on my meeting with the Chief to get my LTC, and then I'll buy it. The price has sky rocketed in Mass, they're trying to eliminate them in the state altogether, so a Romanian WASR has almost doubled in price in the last year. $650 for a knock off isnt exactly what I had in mind.
$650? Good god. I think you can get a WASR around here for like $200-$250.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 12:12 PM #52
notyourninja
killtacular
 
notyourninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mid-West
Who will be the 1st overall pick in your draft this year... My guess would be Aaron Rodgers, but last year AP went first I do believe.

Who hear is as confused as I am about the WR situation in fantasy? Draft too low u r searching for gold and draft to high it is a misfire (maybe) it has troubled me thy last few seasons.
__________________
Did we just become best friends?
notyourninja is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 12:25 PM #53
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die
 
Lou Dogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesoooooooota
Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourninja View Post
Who will be the 1st overall pick in your draft this year... My guess would be Aaron Rodgers, but last year AP went first I do believe.

Who hear is as confused as I am about the WR situation in fantasy? Draft too low u r searching for gold and draft to high it is a misfire (maybe) it has troubled me thy last few seasons.
I'm good at picking receivers every year. It's sleeper runningbacks I can't get right. Ever.
__________________
I used to be a flamethrower
IHATERA STA


Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Lou Dogg is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 12:27 PM #54
mrchuck234
Return of the King
 
mrchuck234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lebron, Ohio
mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
I still remember when people said I was dumb for picking Foster over Peterson.
mrchuck234 is online now  
Old 04-17-2012, 12:34 PM #55
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
I still remember when one of my friends dropped Arian Foster and picked up Reggie Bush...just in time for Foster to run for 231 yards and 3 touchdowns, allowing me to easily beat said friend week 1.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 01:05 PM #56
notyourninja
killtacular
 
notyourninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mid-West
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus
I still remember when one of my friends dropped Arian Foster and picked up Reggie Bush...just in time for Foster to run for 231 yards and 3 touchdowns, allowing me to easily beat said friend week 1.
Ah yes his hamstring injury had several Foster owners on the fence in my league. I feel bad for the CJ2K people.

Anyone get a steal in Steve Smith last year? Wow!

Not sure about Newton as a fantasy stud repeat.
__________________
Did we just become best friends?
notyourninja is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM #57
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
I started Murray the week he went for 250. I looked liked a genius in our league.
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:32 PM #58
Fat Joe
 
 
Fat Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MASSachusetts
Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
What is an LTC? That sucks. I'm going to convert my Saiga into an Dragunov style AK this summer.

license to carry.


Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
$650? Good god. I think you can get a WASR around here for like $200-$250.

Yea, my buddy just picked one up for $500 with 3 clips and that was a steal.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is online now  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:39 PM #59
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Not yet. Waiting on my meeting with the Chief to get my LTC, and then I'll buy it. The price has sky rocketed in Mass, they're trying to eliminate them in the state altogether, so a Romanian WASR has almost doubled in price in the last year. $650 for a knock off isnt exactly what I had in mind.
Once I return to nj in December that's the first gun I'm buying . Ours cost around 650 too . What rules does mass have no folding stock no bayonets no extended mags no full auto and no flash suppressor
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:41 PM #60
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourninja View Post
Ah yes his hamstring injury had several Foster owners on the fence in my league. I feel bad for the CJ2K people.

Anyone get a steal in Steve Smith last year? Wow!

Not sure about Newton as a fantasy stud repeat.
No, this wasn't last year. It was the year before, when Arian led the league in rushing. He was like "yeah just dropped this no name arian foster guy, picked up reggie bush".
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:06 PM #61
Fat Joe
 
 
Fat Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MASSachusetts
Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Once I return to nj in December that's the first gun I'm buying . Ours cost around 650 too . What rules does mass have no folding stock no bayonets no extended mags no full auto and no flash suppressor
Yea pretty much. Its a bunch of arbitrary bull****. You can have 3 of 5: Pistol grip, flash supressor, bayonet lug, extended magazine, and 1 more thing I cant remember right now. Its not a folding or collapsible stock because in MA you cant have either. They have to be drilled and bolted and welded to be fixed. Its so....****ing.....gay.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat Joe is online now  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM #62
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Still jelly. As far as I know all of these things are outright banned in NY
Paintnoob13 is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:19 PM #63
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die
 
Lou Dogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesoooooooota
Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
I started Murray the week he went for 250. I looked liked a genius in our league.
I picked him up off waivers.

Dropped him

Picked up Hightower

Started Hightower

Watched Hightower tear his ACL on live tv.



I looked like the biggest jack *** ever.
__________________
I used to be a flamethrower
IHATERA STA


Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Lou Dogg is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump