Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM #1
audixs4x01

Pbsurge Is A Scammer!! [Issue Resolved - PayPal sided with buyer and refunded money]

Pay Date: 4/5/2012

4/5/2012: Purchased Gloves from PBSurge on. Asked PBSurge to send me tracking number when he sent item.

4/8/2012: Haven't heard from seller, so contacted him asking for tracking number.

4/9/2012: Seller responds to tell me that they were shipped, but he didn't add tracking because it was too expensive (65 cents, really???)

4/15/2012: I message seller to tell him gloves still haven't arrived and ask for a refund. Seller reads message the same night and doesn't respond.

4/16/2012: I cancel paypal payment after 11 days of waiting and I get my money back.
I leave negative feedback, like he deserves.

A couple hours later, he leaves me negative feedback. He says that I cancelled payment and that's why he didnt send the gloves. I have included paypal screenshots of when I sent payment (4/5/2012) and when I cancelled payment (4/16/2012). Sorry I had to swirl out the sensitive information.

Overall, do not deal with this seller!! He's a scammer. I'm not the only one he's scammed.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 PM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
Please post screen shots of your PM conversations with him.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 PM #3
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
So 11 days after payment he hasn't shipped yet. I think you gave him enough time to ship out. Report to a mod in Talk to a Mod section and refer him to this Theft Report thread. Request that he remove the retaliatory negative feedback.

EDIT: I see USAFWD had replied. He'll take care of the feedback as soon as you can post screenshots to prove your claim. Never mind about the Talk to a Mod thread.

Last edited by hardpainball : 04-16-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:26 PM #4
audixs4x01

Ok, I will thanks. I'm working on the screenshots of the PM's right now.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:30 PM #5
audixs4x01

Old 04-16-2012, 08:40 PM #6
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Report the feedback like I mentioned in the TTMA thread and provide a link to this thread in the report.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:43 PM #7
audixs4x01

Just did, thanks again.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 PM #8
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
looks pretty clear cut to me.
saying you shipped (at least twice) when you didn't isn't what "good communication" actually means.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:52 PM #9
audixs4x01

Yea.. I dont understand. If you didnt ship and arent going to, then just refund my money. Dont make me wait 11 days and then i have to fight to get my money back.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:56 PM #10
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
I'm a bit confused here. Did he refund your payment like his PM said? Did he not send the gloves?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:22 AM #11
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Looks like he got the money reversed by putting in a claim. Even though the guy offered to refund his money it doesn't appear he did and he seems pretty mad that he got negative feedback so he retaliated.

It just appears this guy tried to talk his way out of sending the gloves at all and just wanted to refund the money and cancel the deal. He deserves the negative feedback for stringing you along.

It also appears he is accused of not shipping out a marker a person gifted him 475$ for. His feedback will pretty much now warn any users who try to deal with him to be very careful which is a good thing.
GLOCK 19
Old 04-17-2012, 07:52 AM #12
audixs4x01

^ spot on.

He said he would refund but he never did. I had to put a "stop payment" 11 days after i sent money. He kept going on about how he shipped it, but he never did. Then after i put the stop payment, hes trying to say that i did that right away and thats why he never sent them..
Old 04-17-2012, 03:44 PM #13
pbsurge
I got your wire.

pbsurge plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
pbsurge plays in the APPA D3 division
what audi fails to mention is that he made the payment then, reversed it 24 hours later. Then once I replied he sent it again, only to reverse it 2 days later. The guy had no patience and kept sending/reversing the payment. As soon as he PMed about the shipping status, he went and filed a complaint on paypal. I dont know about you guys, but I work full time. If I only have 2 hrs to ship shoemthing out and every 2 days you cancel the payment it starts getting hard to ship it out. I simply refunded his payment and that was that. If that warrants negative feedback, so be it. I get negative feedback for what? Theft? Lying? Hiding? Nope....you tell me...
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 PM #14
audixs4x01

You are unbelieavable!!! If that were true, how come that never came up in any of the PMs? All you ever kept saying was that you shipped it and for me to keep waiting...No one believes you, you know why? You have no proof! All I'm saying, I back up with proof! Where's yours? Where is the screenshot of your paypal showing that money cancellations? Where is the tracking number after you said you shipped it?? You said you shipped it in the PMs, where is it? Did you drive out and locate the package mid country and bring it back home?

Here is a complete screenshot of all my paypal activity...if all the cancellations were true, they would show up. This is all the activity between March 30th-April 16th on my paypal account. Where is the reverse of payment within 24 hours? Where is the reverse payment 2 days later? There isn't any! Payment was made on 4/5/2012. Payment was cancelled on 4/16/2012

That is all the activity between March 30th-April 16th. Where is the reverse of payment within 24 hours? Where is the reverse payment 2 days later? There isn't any! Payment was made on 4/5/2012. Payment was cancelled on 4/16/2012.

Last edited by audixs4x01 : 04-17-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:05 PM #15
audixs4x01

ACTUALLY! Here is a more detailed part of paypal, the full details of the payment from beginning to end:

You'll see the "original transaction" on 4/5/2012
and the "related transaction" which was the cancel on 4/16/2012

A TIP FOR ANYONE PAYING WITH PAYPAL IN THE FUTURE..USE YOUR CREDIT CARD, NOT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!! IF A SCUMBAG LIKE PBSURGE TRIES TO SCAM YOU, YOU CAN CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, SUBMIT YOUR PROOF AND THEY WILL GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK, EVEN IF PAYPAL CANT!!!

Last edited by audixs4x01 : 04-17-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 PM #16
audixs4x01

we'll be waiting for your proof now, pbsurge :-) How about submitting a screenshot of the "refund" that you claim you gave me.

Last edited by audixs4x01 : 04-17-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:19 PM #17
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by audixs4x01 View Post
A TIP FOR ANYONE PAYING WITH PAYPAL IN THE FUTURE..USE YOUR CREDIT CARD, NOT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!! YOU CAN CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, SUBMIT YOUR PROOF AND THEY WILL GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK, EVEN IF PAYPAL CANT!!!
This is very true. If you pay via a linked bank account then your bank will most likely not help you. But if you pay with a credit card you can always do a fraud charge back with the credit card company.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:24 PM #18
audixs4x01

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
This is very true. If you pay via a linked bank account then your bank will most likely not help you. But if you pay with a credit card you can always do a fraud charge back with the credit card company.
Yea absolutely. I try to tell as many people about that as I can. And don't gift!! That shouldn't even be allowed to publicly advertise that you'll take gifted payments or that you'll pay gifted. It just leads to a definite scam, as you can see on pbsurge's feedback. He's also scammed someone out of $450 because the seller gifted the money. Gifting the money is a sure way to getting scammed.

On another note, anything gonna be done about this pbsurge guy? We can't have obvious scammers running through the board. I wonder how many times he's gotten his feedback reversed from negative to positive after telling someone that he'll remove their negative feedback if they remove his. He tried to do that with me also.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:56 PM #19
wiseyouare

wiseyouare is playing at Living Legends VI
can you explain to everyone how you also scammed someone for $470? ban this scumbag
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 PM #20
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseyouare View Post
can you explain to everyone how you also scammed someone for $470? ban this scumbag
That is a different issue, but pbsurge claims to have shipped Stedy the marker. pbsurge didn't purchase any tracking and has no proof of ever shipping the marker though.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:36 PM #21
audixs4x01

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
That is a different issue, but pbsurge claims to have shipped Stedy the marker. pbsurge didn't purchase any tracking and has no proof of ever shipping the marker though.
Lol that sounds familiar.
Closed Thread