Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-16-2012, 08:17 AM #1
[fuel balla21]
-Singleton 07-

[fuel balla21] plays in the PSP
[fuel balla21] is an NCPA player
[fuel balla21] plays in the APPA D4 division
Weird pm6 problem. Only shooting a hopper and a pod, MAYBE...

Yeah ive had this pm6 forever and never had this problem.. lately the LPR was being a little touchy due to all the weather change but always shot fine.. It shot perfect at the practice before NCPA Nationals 2012 but then when i played the first point i realized i shot a hopper and half a pod and only had 1000 psi left... gun shot consistent 293-295 and didnt sound like it was shooting out 200psi or anything.. So what can it be?

I talked to Rocky Cagnoni about it and he said to change the lpr bumper thing that sits inside of the lpr adjusting screw. other than that he said he had never heard of the problem. Thoughts?
NCPA: Georgia Southern University #7
PSP/GFOA: Classic BEATDOWN #7
Pump: Classic Crew #8
[fuel balla21] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2012, 09:09 AM #2
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Since you now have time, I would do the following:

Take out your LPR, replace the bumper and all orings, relube lightly and reinstall.

Take apart your HPR {hyper II} and replace all orings and bumper, relube very lightly and put back on marker.

Zero out the regs and back out both LPR and HPR 3 turns

Put in a new battery and reset the dwell to 18 and factory default all settings back to stock as well.

wipe down are relube your fuse bolt.

This should take you all of 30 min, does not require dropping the frame, and if it still has problems, well, you won't have the problem anymore.

I end up having to redo the HPR around 12-15 cases it seems. Never had an LPR problem, but I always relube it when I do the HPR.

Chances are the LPR has never been out of the marker since it was new.

Last edited by mymutter : 04-16-2012 at 09:11 AM.
mymutter is offline   Reply With Quote