Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2012, 07:43 AM #1
B1o-H4z4rd

Original A1 Breach problem.

Ok hereīs the deal for some reason it seemed that the breach was forced and now it doesnīt open and close easily when I want to remove the bolt. Going to my problem is that since itīs not sealing properly I have tons of bolt stick, and to fix this I need to change the pins ... myproblem is that I canīt take them out ... I remove the screws on each side but what ever holds the breach in place is not moving so i canīt replace the pins Iīm guessing is what has them in place.

Please Help me.

ooohhhh BTW the gun isnīt mine they handed it to me to see why the bolt was stuck... for what i heard they put an HP tank in it so once I replace shims and whatever was messed up Iīll have it up and running again... thing is I canīt remove the breach.

internals are 1st gen ... pressures if remembered properly back 60psi and front 280 or somewhere around there.

Thanks for the help guys.

wait one last thing, my own angels are a fly with several ups and a stock a1 I want to change the stem with stem valve although Iīm not able to find the front screw? (donīt know how itīs called black part with allen key and magnet) does anybody know where I can get just that 1 part, the full kit costs like 70 and I can get the stem and the valve for about 20 so I think 50 for the part Iīm missing is too much. Eventually will also buy rammer and bolt and rest of magno internals ... but my fly shoots great and this other one is my backup gun ... funny thing my fly never breaks down
B1o-H4z4rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2012, 03:56 PM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
The breech pins are female threaded. You will want to use a 1.5 mm screw, thread it into the pins, and pull to remove them. You may also want to remove the breech seal, scrape out the old adhesive pad, and reglue it with a dab of super glue, as the breech seal is also a common cause of bolt stick on the A1 generation guns.

As to your other problem, you cannot get the magnetic valve chamber maintenance plug without buying the full valve kit, unless you can find one used or in a part-out somewhere.
dr.strangelove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:32 AM #3
B1o-H4z4rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.strangelove View Post
The breech pins are female threaded. You will want to use a 1.5 mm screw, thread it into the pins, and pull to remove them. You may also want to remove the breech seal, scrape out the old adhesive pad, and reglue it with a dab of super glue, as the breech seal is also a common cause of bolt stick on the A1 generation guns.

As to your other problem, you cannot get the magnetic valve chamber maintenance plug without buying the full valve kit, unless you can find one used or in a part-out somewhere.
Thnks youīve been great
B1o-H4z4rd is offline   Reply With Quote