PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2012, 08:08 AM #1
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buying from agd?

I was looking at buying a level 10 and a few other items for my newly aquired mags and was curious if AGD still sold these items?
TaggRat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 AM #2
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaggRat View Post
I was looking at buying a level 10 and a few other items for my newly aquired mags and was curious if AGD still sold these items?
Yes. airgundesignsusa.com
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 AM #3
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I just wanted to make sure it was still up and running before I sent money to the black hole somewhere. Thanks!
TaggRat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:59 AM #4
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I've dealt with them several times. I had them rebuild an old Automag i used to own. They have good communication and turn around time. The one thing I liked the most was when I received my marker afterwards they had a type written, detailed paragraph on the receipt of what they did to the marker and what was replaced and sent it back with the gun.

I contacted them not to long about having my current Automag serviced but I decided I didn't want to pay $50 to have them just change the o rings out so I did it myself for $16. However if I ever need anything major done to the marker repair wise i'm getting ahold of them. Hope this helps.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 PM #5
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yes they do still sell all of there major products out there on it. I just purchased a few minor parts from them and i recieved them all. BTW any of you ever broken off something on the co2 entry inside of a valve because i just did and i have a snapped off shreded piece of brass stuck in the threads and i was sorta hopin for tips in case if this has ever happend to anyone else.
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote