Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2011, 06:53 PM #1
yo123

Hey,

dos anybody know what happen to splat america ? That guy used to do some crazy anodizing.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM #2
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
You sure you're not thinking of Splat Attack, the shop that made the Revenge along with a couple other guns. IIRC they did not actually do their anodizing in house; I think PK Selective did most/all of their work.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:09 PM #3
irockstar661

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Hey,

dos anybody know what happen to splat america ? That guy used to do some crazy anodizing.
Hey bud, I am actually one half of the owner of Splat America. Unfortunately we went under due to some negligence on my partners behalf. I still do custom anodizing if you are looking to get work done. Email me at shawn (at) brothersswissinc (dot) com

Thanks
irockstar661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:50 PM #4
paintballman321

Hey guy's, I know the guy that posted this reply. His name is Shawn. This guy never owned Slat america. Shawn used to work for the guy that owned it. Shawn acually ripped John off and distroyed the hole company. John worked at the anodizing shop next door to slpat. The owner got pist at all the money that John was making and locked him out of splat. There was a guy named Jeramy that worked at painball junkeys. He was suposed to get all the invantory and guns for anodizing and give it to john so he could send all the guns back to the owners. What ended up happening was jeramy opened up his own paintball store and no body knows what happened to the guns that all the people had at splat. Anyway dont know what happened to john. He was a good guy, he was just surrounded by **** bags like this guy shawn. DONT SEND HIM GUNS.
paintballman321 is offline   Reply With Quote