Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 AM #1
Worldeater

Angel A1 problem that might doom it.

My Angel A1 shoots paint like a champ. Allso rocks with reballs, untill I get a single blade of plastic turf gras in the breach. The bolt sucks it in and BOOM, major leak untill I can fish that bastard out. Anyone experience anything like this?

Im guessing the only way to fix this is to pick through all the reballs to remove all traces of turf. Tedious stuff. Anyone got another solution for this?
Worldeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2012, 08:45 AM #2
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

My guess is it was another issue as the bolt has no back pressure strong enough to do that. If anything it would have pushed it out the barrel.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 AM #3
Methodcaptain

What bolt are you using?

Stock? Booster? Aftermarket?

If you are still using the stock bolt, it has much more room to get debris stuck. I have not had that problem with a booster.

WANTED: Blue angel A1 grips
Wanted - Angel A1/SB/AR:K parts and markers broken or working
Methodcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 PM #4
Worldeater

Using the newest bolt that I could get my hands on. Its been a while so I cant remember what its called, but its white with a blue center and it fits pretty snuggly
Worldeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:53 PM #5
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
That's the Booster bolt.

Sounds like bits of turf are getting wedged between the bolt and the breech, causing the bolt to stick forward. I've that happen to me on my LCD and A4 with paint sells that broke, and the A1 seems particularly susceptible to that type of thing. Forcing the bolt back with a squeegee and taking a couple clearing shots should get you past the debris and back in the game. Like you said, you're probably just going to have to try and make sure your reballs don't have turf stuck to them.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:17 PM #6
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
though, some angels are susceptible, it isn't an angel only problem. just jam a squeegie to push the bolt back and clear out the breech as best as you can. had my Eclipse do that, and didn't have a squeegie to clear the breech. it was the last game of day.

the only thing i can think of for the reballs is to get a big towel, place the reballs in it and give it a quick wipe down. which would also get rid of any dirt and such.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote