Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM #1
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
{Resolved} Shady seller/Wrong items sent (Tyllersnow)

Hello everyone! tyllersnow and I made a deal. I was going to ship him a PSP 2000 for his Pure Energy 68/45 along with an Empire Magna. So, I confirm the deal, we exchange addresses, and discuss shipping (Most was discussed through cell phones). We agree that we will ship same time, same day! So, that all goes as planned. But, I gave him the wrong address, so I requested that he change the address to my current and correct address. He does so! But, while this is happening, my item is in his hands.

So, it comes to about a week after all of this has happen, and he supposidly has nose surgery! Now, most would accept that. I did! So, its just a hassle for him to ship! First, he states that he will ship in 1 day, then when I ask 2 days later, he says he hasnt gotten the item (PSP) to his house yet..

He, now ships it, but I guess his friend does because his grandma is in the hospital, so he only has an insurance reciept. I saw, "Fine, its cool". Then, I ask him to look on the reciept for the expected arrival date. This is all a hassle, and later cusses me out over text (Picture #1). So, skipping over all the other hassle. The item was supposed to arrive to me 04/09/12. He got insurance, and I was not at my house to recieve it, so USPS took it bad. I scheduled a re-delivery. The re-delivery did NOT go through. I was getting upset, so I went to the USPS post office, and recieved the package at 1:40 (ish) eastern time on 04/12/12.

There was a slight damage marker on the box, so the USPS counter person tells me that I should open it and see if the items are in tact. I open it to find the wrong item inside..

So I am fed up, as I have gone through a huge hassle just to get the items to me. So I text the guy, and tell him that I have recieved the wrong item. He pretty much says, "No, thats what we agree`d on and thats what you get". So I told him negative feedback will be placed along with the making of a Theft Report. He tells me "I really dont care.. Call the cops... Its what the thread says". So, if we go buy what the the thread (PM) says, it states I am getting a Pure Energy 68/45 (Picture #2). He says in the text that I am supposed to be getting a 45? <-Watch video for showing of text. Now, he is saying I am supposed to be getting a "45", But we agree`d on a 68/45, and I recieved a 48/3000.

So we continue to talk.. He strait up tells me that he has 0 time for this and he couldnt care less.. So I come to make this thread.

I dont want to get the cops involved or anything. I either want my PSP back, or to have him front me enough money to buy a 68/45..

His Name: Taylor Douglas Shaw
Cell Phone Number: 603-973-2409
Wifes cell phone number: 603-973-1549
Address:
40 B White Mountain Highway.
Milton, New Hampshire, 03851

he told me, Direct Quote "I work at a school as a helper with tech and computers. I work at Spalding Highschool. Rochester, New Hampshire. Also im in school at UNH for game programming"

I contacted the principle of the school, and I gave him the run down of this, and all that is going on, and he told me that he has no one in the data base that comes to match "taylor"

Picture #1

Picture #2

Unboxing Video (At my house)

Picture album of PM`s:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/...ouglas%20Shaw/

Album password is: TaylorPBN

Link to PBN profile: http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=540285

If we could just resolve this issue swiftly and smooth, but keep level heads, That would make me happy! I really appreciate all who have looked at this thread and all who have planned to help me!

Update on 4/30/12

The PSP has been sent back to me.. The PSP was not in the condition I sent it out in, and stuff was misses/scratched. So, I texted him basically saying I want cash to fix/replace the missing items and scratched items. He told me he cannot afford it (See video below) and he said I can just keep the items he sent me. So, this case is resolved. I would recommend that none of you guys do business with him, as he is very shady, and buy reading this, you understand completely!

-Thanks, Nate

Last edited by Infinity Kid : 04-30-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Adding wifes phone number
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 PM #2
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
A simple address change should not have caused such a delay in shipping, maybe 1 day or 2 days but not a week.

[devil's advocate] I hate to say it, but the unboxing video doesn't really prove anything. It starts out with the box being open.
I have to say "you could have swapped the tanks" [devil's advocate]

If the post office worker said open it here to be sure, I would have made a video at the counter in their presence. I think the only thing we can tell you is to possibly pursue mail fraud/theft by deception charges through your local and his local police.

The followup messages from him seem to indicate that he knew what he was sending you was not the same as what was agreed in the thread, but the fact that he isn't trying to work this out leads me to believe this was his intent all along. (thus he appears to be a scammer)
I didn't check but if you haven't, leave negative feedback.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 PM #3
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosaaber View Post
A simple address change should not have caused such a delay in shipping, maybe 1 day or 2 days but not a week.

[devil's advocate] I hate to say it, but the unboxing video doesn't really prove anything. It starts out with the box being open.
I have to say "you could have swapped the tanks" [devil's advocate]

If the post office worker said open it here to be sure, I would have made a video at the counter in their presence. I think the only thing we can tell you is to possibly pursue mail fraud/theft by deception charges through your local and his local police.

The followup messages from him seem to indicate that he knew what he was sending you was not the same as what was agreed in the thread, but the fact that he isn't trying to work this out leads me to believe this was his intent all along. (thus he appears to be a scammer)
I didn't check but if you haven't, leave negative feedback.
Thank you for replying! I just want this too be fixed! I am not here to get extra money from him! I just want my items! My intent was to make a video, but I had to go pick it up.. So I didnt have a video camera! I knew he was shady!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 AM #4
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
I had the hardest time ever following your first post... you really should work on that lol.

Lets be honest here, the kid obviously tried to pull a fast one on you. No one in their right mind would want a 68/3000.

The fact that this kid even had a 68/3000 to send to you is a red flag for me; I don't think I've ever seen a 68/3000 in use ever.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:38 AM #5
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
I had the hardest time ever following your first post... you really should work on that lol.

Lets be honest here, the kid obviously tried to pull a fast one on you. No one in their right mind would want a 68/3000.

The fact that this kid even had a 68/3000 to send to you is a red flag for me; I don't think I've ever seen a 68/3000 in use ever.
Nothing was ever talked of about a 68/3000! And they are in use still. They are 3 year tanks!

-Thanks, Nate
Old 04-13-2012, 10:57 AM #6
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
where are you guys getting 68/3000 from? that tank is a 48/3000 which is the common steel tank used by many newcomers or cheap people like me. Hope this get's resolved :/
TaggRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:53 AM #7
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Meant to say 48/3000. Either way its a no value tank thus I believe Tyllersnow was attempting to scam here.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:19 PM #8
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

He is super shady! Cussed me out, Wouldnt show identification.. We were originally supposed to ship same day, but I shipped and he didnt.. Then the next day, he shipped to the wrong address which was my fault! I would recommend staying away from him guys! He laughs at me when I ask for my stuff back!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:20 PM #9
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Meant to say 48/3000. Either way its a no value tank thus I believe Tyllersnow was attempting to scam here.
Bolded=correct! And most likely, I am stuck with it! What should I do guys! Any mods?
Old 04-13-2012, 11:50 PM #10
aerosaaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Kid View Post
What should I do guys! Any mods?
Quote:
I think the only thing we can tell you is to possibly pursue mail fraud/theft by deception charges through your local and his local police.
This is what you can do, the mods and other posters here are not going to be able to do more than point you in the right direction. You've got to take the advice given here and run with it. If you don't start or stop doing the legwork/phonecalls/reports/paperwork you will not have resolution. Good luck!
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 AM #11
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

What do I start with? The guy wont even text me back! Its sorta hard
Old 04-14-2012, 02:13 PM #12
SKI008

has been a member for 10 years
Leave negative feedback and file a police report. You might be **** out of luck because the cops won't care about a $120 theft but that's about your only option.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 PM #13
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
Leave negative feedback and file a police report. You might be **** out of luck because the cops won't care about a $120 theft but that's about your only option.
I was hoping a mod would contact him and knock some sense into this punk! I did leave negative
Old 04-14-2012, 07:28 PM #14
aerosaaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Kid View Post
I was hoping a mod would contact him and knock some sense into this punk!
YOU need to contact the police and post office to get started on mail fraud and theft reports. Mods can't make him do anything. It's pretty clear that he intended to scam you from the start and having a mod send him a message on the internet isn't going to change that.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 PM #15
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

It seems like, for me to make a police report and all that, will cost more time and money then whats its worth! I just want em gone and no one to be where I am!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:35 PM #16
fightenman

fightenman plays in the MiLP
fightenman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fightenman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fightenman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
is it illegal for me to text him
fightenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:36 PM #17
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightenman View Post
is it illegal for me to text him
Nope! Trust me
Old 04-14-2012, 10:04 PM #18
fightenman

After texting his story sounds legit maybe yall should get better communication

Last edited by fightenman : 04-14-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:50 PM #19
seanr

Quote:
After texting his story sounds legit maybe yall should get better communication
You should let him know to come in the thread and post his side of the story so this alleviates any he-said she-said situation, which this forum is ankle deep in lately.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:13 AM #20
fightenman

i did maybe people should text them instead of making a thread it would be less aggravating for every1
Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 AM #21
SKI008

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
i did maybe people should text them instead of making a thread it would be less aggravating for every1
No. That's not how this works. If his story is so legit he can post it here. A perspective buyer should not have to text him for information regarding why he thinks scamming is ok should they choose to make a deal with him and find this thread. If he won't post his "legit reason" here he is obviously a scamming ****. Even if he does post it here he probably still is a scamming ****.