Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM #1
elkmtngear

Gear Manufacturer... looking for answers

We have an innovative, lightweight "stalking shield" that it seems would be great for paintballers. Knowing absolutely nothing about the Sport, it seemed that PbNation was the place to go for answers.

I would like to start by finding out if using such a product would be legal in paintball competition?

The blind stakes easily and quickly in the ground, and has a rifle rest attachment that comes with it for the top of the unit.

The camo and decoy Slipcovers are stretch poly, and can be easily washed after use.

Please take a moment to review our Product video, and any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Jeff

elkmtngear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2012, 06:35 AM #2
conzork
All-Star Paintball O.G.

Annual Supporting Member
conzork posts videos on PbNation
conzork has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i think it would be legal but i doubt anyone would. In paintball, an eliminating hit is anywhere on your body or equipment. your product, while it seems fantastic for hunting would create a HUGE target area for opponents. now i believe some would allow players to utilize it at the risk of a shield-hit counting towards elimination. thank you for comin to the players with a product idea. its reassuring that theres still people and businesses looking help the sport.
conzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:56 AM #3
elkmtngear

Quote:
Originally Posted by conzork View Post
i think it would be legal but i doubt anyone would. In paintball, an eliminating hit is anywhere on your body or equipment. your product, while it seems fantastic for hunting would create a HUGE target area for opponents. now i believe some would allow players to utilize it at the risk of a shield-hit counting towards elimination. thank you for comin to the players with a product idea. its reassuring that theres still people and businesses looking help the sport.
Thank You, that is exactly the info I was looking for! Much appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Jeff
elkmtngear is offline   Reply With Quote