Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-07-2012, 05:08 PM #1
lordbenji112

Paintball Pant sizing

OK, so my first paintball pants were used dye pants that are xxl. These were big on me, but I always tightened them down, and wore shorts underneith. I am now looking for a different set of pants since I lost some weight, and would like the pants to fit better. I am currently about a 32 waist. I understand that this is a medium, but would it be better to go up one size so I have room to move or wear pads and other clothing with it. Thank you for the help.
lordbenji112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2012, 12:53 PM #2
TommyTwoToes
Pump Chump

TommyTwoToes plays in the APPA D4 division
Yes, I would go one size up so you can wear shorts underneath and knee pads for sliding.
TommyTwoToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:12 PM #3
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
Theres no problem in going one size up, that's the glory of paintball pants; the adjustable integrated belts and the adjustable leg cuffs. I'm a 30-32, but got medium 2012 empire pants that are 33-35 (I figure Room to grow into them, as I'm 16 and only 5'5" and want them to last me longer size wise). Even with that extra length, I still fit in the pants nicely because of the waist and cuffs

There's no problem with going up a size, it's better to be too big of pants than too small, and you can always trade with somebody for a different size if they are too big. It's all personal preferences
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote