Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-07-2012, 05:08 PM #1
lordbenji112

Paintball Pant sizing

OK, so my first paintball pants were used dye pants that are xxl. These were big on me, but I always tightened them down, and wore shorts underneith. I am now looking for a different set of pants since I lost some weight, and would like the pants to fit better. I am currently about a 32 waist. I understand that this is a medium, but would it be better to go up one size so I have room to move or wear pads and other clothing with it. Thank you for the help.
lordbenji112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:53 PM #2
TommyTwoToes
Pump Chump

TommyTwoToes plays in the APPA D4 division
Yes, I would go one size up so you can wear shorts underneath and knee pads for sliding.
TommyTwoToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:12 PM #3
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
Theres no problem in going one size up, that's the glory of paintball pants; the adjustable integrated belts and the adjustable leg cuffs. I'm a 30-32, but got medium 2012 empire pants that are 33-35 (I figure Room to grow into them, as I'm 16 and only 5'5" and want them to last me longer size wise). Even with that extra length, I still fit in the pants nicely because of the waist and cuffs

There's no problem with going up a size, it's better to be too big of pants than too small, and you can always trade with somebody for a different size if they are too big. It's all personal preferences
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is online now   Reply With Quote