Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2012, 02:11 AM #1
jaggar

Diablo Wrath leaks out of the breach.

My dad got this Diablo wrath from a garage sale. If i had been there i would have told him not to buy it for 50 bucks.

Any who, as soon as its aired up, air leeks out of the bolt/breach area and the reg PSI shoots up to max. 400 PSI +

I looked a bunch of stickies here and followed the Diablo wrath maintenance video for like an hour and a half. Cleaned everything up real nice and re lubed it but i just cant get anywhere with it. Any suggestions?
jaggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:41 AM #2
pbgod44

You checked the orings and the breech and rammer housing for wear and/or scratchs or knicks
pbgod44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:05 PM #3
george989
ICD for Life

You"ll probably want to make sure your hpr is well lubed and then zero out your regs and rebalance them. If your psi is shooting that high, then most likely the plunger in your reg is sticking. As for the leak in breech, check your valve and cup seat. Make sure they are sealing properly and check your noid. Diablo Wraths have a tendency to leak from the barbs on the noid, it's really common. Especially if someone has taken it apart before. The hose length and the way they are laid out make it very difficult to reassemble the marker without pinching a hose or pulling off the barb.
george989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:54 PM #4
Spaz 419
Mascot

Spaz 419 is a Supporting Member
wrath has a ram correct.well usually in my Tim,my if there is a leak down barrel id change front ram o ring.