PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2012, 09:26 PM #1
TyLeRDuRDeNx

TyLeRDuRDeNx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Valken and Empire Jersey size help

I just bought a XL dye C11 from ans and its Huge on me. The arms are so big I can fit my legs in them. I wear XL shirts, coats, sweatshirst, etc. The C12s are to overpirced for me so now Im looking at the 2011 Valken Redmption, 2011 valken crusade, or the 2012 Empire Prevail TW Jersey. Can any one help me with sizes of these jerseys. I would like to know how they fit compared to T-shirt sizes. Im looking for a jersey just for rec play with the arm pads and what not but I dont like how the C11 arms were so big. I hope someone out there has one of the 3 listed jerseys and can tell me how they fit. My local shop doesnt carry any clothing newer then 08 stuff, they have hard time selling it, so I cant try anything on locally. Thanks for the help.
TyLeRDuRDeNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2012, 10:42 AM #2
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Empire jersey arms have a TON of padding, so they'll fit big no matter what (I own an LTD TW). After a few washes the pads start to crush down a bit and will shape to your arms better. My suggestion would be to make sure the actual body of the jersey fits properly, and don't worry about the arms.

As a matter of fact, LOVE the arm padding. Bounces all day long!
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote