Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2012, 10:53 PM #1
Brick562

Question Poor RMA Experience with Sniper

I am pretty close to ranting on empire. I've been through a 3 week return process that has resulted in my product not being shipped back completely repaired, and even an accessory is now missing. Is this normal for empire? I really can't remember having a return process go like this for any product I've ever had.

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt. There have been a couple of helpful people, but none of them seem to be part of the actual rma process at empire.

Sigh....... Any thoughts on how to get some customer service out of these guys?
Brick562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 PM #2
Empire DDay

Empire DDay works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick562 View Post
I am pretty close to ranting on empire. I've been through a 3 week return process that has resulted in my product not being shipped back completely repaired, and even an accessory is now missing. Is this normal for empire? I really can't remember having a return process go like this for any product I've ever had.

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt. There have been a couple of helpful people, but none of them seem to be part of the actual rma process at empire.

I assure you that's not typical. Our tech guys are always on top of their game. Has this been resolved for you yet? If you want you can email me directly and I'll try to expedite things for you. dday@keeactionsports.com

Empire Paintball
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Empire DDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM #3
Wolfrum
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick562 View Post

That actually is the furthest thing from a normal Empire experience. They (in Canada at least) have been nothing but perfectly helpful in my needs and my friends in providing everything and anything needed.

Hopefully this gets resolved for you..

-Wolf
I have done my time in hell"

"A Veteran is someone who at some point wrote a blank cheque to their country that was 'up to and including my life' "
Wolfrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:55 PM #4
OmegaPhoenix
Respawn in 5...

Gonna also add that hopefully they resolve your problems. I've so far never had to so much as show a receipt or proof of purchase, they've just sent me any parts I've needed. I'm sure RMA would go just a smoothly. Sorry about your experience!
OmegaPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote