PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2012, 11:34 AM #1
Joey570
Joey Bones

North East Slopes still Open

Yes it is what it is. Some slopes and parks on the Northeast are open. Must are wrapping it up for the year while a few are still hauling it.

We didnt have much of a winter at all this year. Fine by us on the East Coast. 2inches of snow means a jib is happening at a local park. We had to rely on the cold nights this year for snowmaking on the mountians but the getting was good.

BIG BOULDER PARK IS NOT DONE YET OR SOON TO BE DONE

Hit up Big Boulder Park in the Poconos of PA. They freshly rebuilt one of their parks Thursday night and last night they began rebuilding yet another park. They added a few features to one of their Plazas and re-built the other. Hoping for one more park to be built for the late seasion sessions. Grab your board and grab your skis. Mid April or even Late April will be the final days of the season. WAIT THERES MORE!! May Day 2012. Is this the only park on the East that allows end of the seasion session in May. May 5th, BE THERE!! One last day of fun.

Mount Snow is still kicking too, IMO it is the best park on the East Coast. Their parks are also going strong and shouldnt close anytime soon. Approx. time for closing Mid April. I dont know how their park and park crews are but they should kick it all the way.

Pocono Ski Resorts. Shawnee, Blue Mt, Camelback, are still alive but slowly dying from the melt down of early Spring. All Parks on the East Coast are in my Prayers.

ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS OF LOCAL MOUNTIANS IN YOUR AREA PLEASE DROP IN SOME INFO!!

P.S.

West Coast kids, dont rub in your snow, we know some mountians just got 4 feet of snow......

ION 09 (WON), Battle for Britian 09 (lost), ION 10 (lost), Millionthman Game (lost), Stalingrad 2011 (WIN), ION 11 (lost), Battle of Berlin 2011 (WIN), Stalingrad 12 (WIN), ION 12 (lost), Zombies Invade Berlin (WIN)
Joey570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2012, 11:48 AM #2
ghostcell

has been a member for 10 years
Loon still has all of LMP open with like 30+ features. Weather has been chilly all week so I'm sure they didn't lose any of what they had. (they probably blew snow actually, like they did two weeks ago when it was really cold at night)
Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM #3
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Well I guess since its a new season it wouldn't hurt to say what is open. Mountain Creek opened the 26th or the 27th and I know the majority of the more popular mountains in the Catskills (Windham, Hunter, Etc) are open. Along with some of the bigger one sin the Poconos.

Wilkes University Paintball
Sand6452 is offline   Reply With Quote