Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 04:08 PM #1
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

Exclamation Why to not order from Tactical-Mod.ca!

Here is my first hand experiences with their so called "customer Service"

Not one word has been changed or altered from the original e-mails!

Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:56 AM
To: sales@tactical-mod.ca
Subject: RE: Tactical-Mod Canada: Shipment # SHP104771 for Order # 104771

Hey Guys,

So I received the FS conversion Kit and to say the least I am a little skeptical on the finish of the block....The mags I could care less for as long as they work. Now what I mean by the block being somewhat dissappointing is the fact that I found left over metal, I had to actually break off where threads for barrel are, in the piece plus some rough zones you could say.......it just doesnt feel very smooth in the chamber compared to my stock block? not to mention if standing block straight up with FS flat at bottom, on the left side of milling it seem to have not been fully grooved even compared to the left. for example when I run my finger around the roun to the right its flush etc when I do it left you can feel it push up coming off the round making me feel like the block is going to break paint or make for tight FS fit. Now I won't have FS rounds for about a week to a week and a half as I ordered, they were out of stock of course and should be in mail soon, to test my theory here. Is that normal for the left side and why inside look all scratched in chamber?

Thanks and I look forward to your response,

Brett

To: ticallionstallyn@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Tactical-Mod Canada: Shipment # SHP104771 for Order # 104771
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:47:31 -0500

Hello,

This exactly how’s it supposed to be made , the curve on a side is especially made to allow the FS round to turn if there is a feeding problem ,avoiding the FS Round to break inside the gun.

The scratches inside are totally normal , it’s during the acid bath.

Thank You,

Sales Team,
Tactical-Mod Industries

Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:12 AM
To: sales@tactical-mod.ca; retuns@tactical-mod.ca
Subject: RMA#? Tactical-Mod Canada: Shipment # SHP104771 for Order # 104771

Hey there,

I still haven't heard a response to my request for an RMA # to return the product. I would like to address my concern regarding the 25% restocking fee which I find to be unacceptable and here's why. You guys manufactured a poor product, which compared to the other 2 competitors is of a far lesser quality as well! Not to mention this is YOUR brand! The competitors have a mirror shine finish breach as to where your is ruff and scratched and unacceptable for paintball. Also the mag springs cause issues when feeding the first strike......I just tried to load the clip in and see the fittament and it has issues feeding up the first of 6 balls whihc could cause a break if actually fire, semi chambered. Now If I were just returning any normal product, this fee would be acceptable, but to charge me 25% restocking for YOUR poor product is not good business nor acceptable and won't have me coming back for repeat buisiness(I was hoping mid summer to be returning for tacamo mag fed + body kit and 12 mags)! I am an avid paintball buyer and player with scenario teams and have spent close to $15000 in 4 years, never have I seen a 25% restocking fee!

I expect some sort of fair resolution here in order to keep your name within good standing, or I will have no remorse and be happy to share my poor experience with your company on all of my forums and gladly give a poor indepth review to warn others of your poor product.

I hope we can come to fair terms here,

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response,

Brett Millar

LAST Response from tact mod
Hello,

First you need to submit a RMA form available in our website on the left column , sale team cannot do ANYTHING for RMA.

Also this e-mail was forwarded to our legal counsel due to the threats of defamation you did to the Red Star Canada Inc Corporation (DBA:Tactical-Mod Canada,Tactical-Mod , TMI and EMERSON), they will not be in charge of any reply sent to you from now.

Thank You,

Sales Team,
Tactical-Mod Industries
Tactical-Mod | Home page | FREE Shipping over $150

My response to be unanswered
Let me enlighten you

"Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation, a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed."

"In Quebec, defamation was originally grounded in the law inherited from France. To establish civil liability for defamation, the plaintiff must establish, on a balance of probabilities, the existence of an injury (fault), a wrongful act (damage), and of a causal connection (link of causality) between the two. A person who has made defamatory remarks will not necessarily be civilly liable for them. The plaintiff must further demonstrate that the person who made the remarks committed a wrongful act. Defamation in Quebec is governed by a reasonableness standard, as opposed to strict liability; a defendant who made a false statement would not be held liable if it was reasonable to believe the statement was true."

Also stated in ARTICLE 19 of the universal declaration of Human Rights:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; the right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers."

There is also something called the Canadian charter of rights and Freedoms which states in:

Section 2 : Fundamental Freedoms -namely FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, FREEDOM OF THE PRESS

Defamation is implying i'm falsely reveiwing your product and customer service...which I wouldn't be... I would be giving my 100% honest truth review from first hand use of your product and customer service, which are both poor....Why Would I give a good review to a product that I am looking to return? There is obviously something wrong with the product's quality and performance if I am willing to return them! Also your RMA form just brings me back to the main website....great help! As stated in the reurns section I have included retuns@tactical-mod.ca on all of my e-mails!

You guys seem to miss that all I am looking for is a return not susceptible to 25% restocking on a product YOU make, not tippmann, not tiberius...TACTICAL MOD! I just assumed being Canadian you would have morals and stand beside your product and not gouge the consumer for his discrepancies with the product he received! This would go to show you back your product and it's quality in a professional manner that is courteous to your customers! Whether the product is good or bad, customer service goes a long way to satifsy the customer....a way you guys seem to be falling short on!

Thanks again for your time,

Brett Millar

and another response requesting a damn RMA with no answer still
What I don't get an RMA#? How many times must I request one? I would fill out the RMA form but clicking it brings you nowhere! In your shipping and return section it says to e-mail this address....why after 5 e-mails do i still have no response?

Brett Millar

That was last contact I attempted then I went and then ordered Gunheads product. Cabe has taken care of me and communicated with me every step of the way! He worked to find solutions and make them fair exchanges etc.!

Why can't tactical mod have service like Cabe at gunhead or actually any customer service would be better!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2012, 06:10 PM #2
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
I don't get why people order from these no-name shady sites then wonder what went wrong when they get screwed.

Also, these pictures didn't raise a few eyebrows? Unless the place is staffed entirely by Asians sweat shop workers, I don't think that is their factory.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-05-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 PM #3
Xal
Red Text

Xal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Xal posts videos on PbNation
Xal has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yeah honestly there is no real reason to order from a no name site when there are plenty of legit sites out there with great customer service.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 PM #4
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

.i'm canadian and was mislead by their canadian esc claim...they are brutal and I was mainly looking to save on customs aned screwps shipping fees buying canadian and a lot of products they stock are hard to get here...not so much being naive, as trying to back a candian brand....after looking into ,isn't
Old 04-06-2012, 12:48 AM #5
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
People buy eclipse guns which are made in the UK yet American companies still turn a profit because they are forced to keep up and you have quality products from good companies from both sides of the Atlantic.
If you're going to order online from some startup business make sure you do some research.

Also, they don't have a case for libel, so don't expect a call from their "legal department" because it isn't coming. No court would classify posting correspondence you have the rights to on a public forum as libel.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-06-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:37 AM #6
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
People buy eclipse guns which are made in the UK yet American companies still turn a profit because they are forced to keep up and you have quality products from good companies from both sides of the Atlantic.
If you're going to order online from some startup business make sure you do some research.

Also, they don't have a case for libel, so don't expect a call from their "legal department" because it isn't coming. No court would classify posting correspondence you have the rights to on a public forum as libel.
First off....not everyone has the time of day to "research indepth" every company they buy from online and they're not fresh out the box. I understand also products being made else where yada yada yada........but from just looking around their old site it was misleading as they made it seem as if it was all made in canada (their brand) with the maple leaf all over the site!......Now you see the leaf just on the about us and their about us clearly states porducts made by them from mainland china.....

second...if you read my response you'd have known I know I'm not going to see any libel as I know my rights which I clearly stated back in response...

Third - people stop being douches and making me seem to be the idiot here...I was just letting people know how terrible they were so others dont take chance...SO FACK OFF!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 AM #7
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicaLLioNStaLLyN View Post
First off....not everyone has the time of day to "research indepth" every company they buy from online and they're not fresh out the box. I understand also products being made else where yada yada yada........but from just looking around their old site it was misleading as they made it seem as if it was all made in canada (their brand) with the maple leaf all over the site!......Now you see the leaf just on the about us and their about us clearly states porducts made by them from mainland china.....

second...if you read my response you'd have known I know I'm not going to see any libel as I know my rights which I clearly stated back in response...

Third - people stop being douches and making me seem to be the idiot here...I was just letting people know how terrible they were so others dont take chance...SO FACK OFF!
You can say "****" bro, it's the internet, mommy isn't going to see.

As for being an *******, I sympathized with you and was trying to help you avoid future incidents, but now I see you're just a dickhead with schizophrenia.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-06-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:55 PM #8
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
You can say "****" bro, it's the internet, mommy isn't going to see.

As for being an *******, I sympathized with you and was trying to help you avoid future incidents, but now I see you're just a dickhead with schizophrenia.
Retard...FACK is so people see it...notice how yours is ****...

And what part of this OP seemed like I needed help...My post was an informative experoience for others to see. I've already learned my lesson and am informing other who have a job and can't reserach indepth like you do on places they buy from.

"If you're going to order online from some startup business make sure you do some research." - sounds like your implying a ignorant response...hence mine *******! Maybe read the whole post and understand the concept of whats beiong posted before posting opinions that are invalid!
Old 04-06-2012, 02:59 PM #9
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicaLLioNStaLLyN View Post
Retard...FACK is so people see it...notice how yours is ****...

And what part of this OP seemed like I needed help...My post was an informative experoience for others to see. I've already learned my lesson and am informing other who have a job and can't reserach indepth like you do on places they buy from.

"If you're going to order online from some startup business make sure you do some research." - sounds like your implying a ignorant response...hence mine *******! Maybe read the whole post and understand the concept of whats beiong posted before posting opinions that are invalid!
So, you're avoiding the swear filter... reported

You can turn off the filter under: CP>user options

Since your fetal alcohol syndrome mind hasn't been able to deduce this, I was giving a general statement about start-up sites not just to you but to anyone reading so that we have some method other than having people who get screwed report them one-by-one of identifying shady sites.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 04-06-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 PM #10
EthanK.
And we will find you...

Annual Supporting Member
EthanK. is playing at Living Legends V
EthanK. is playing at Living Legends VI
EthanK. is playing at Living Legends VII
EthanK. supports Team VICIOUS
EthanK. supports Empire
EthanK. is a Forum Captain
This thread has been closed because it became a flame war. Figure it's just better to let this on close. Thank you for understanding.

Ethan
Closed Thread