Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2012, 11:38 AM #1
defalk
 
 
defalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Exclamation Problem solenoid - company Bad service

this is'a mail send to a vanguard service



>Dear Sir,
>I'm heaving problem with leeks coming out of the solenoid VANGUARD CREED V2 . More precisely
from
>the two holes on the side facing down (in the attached pictures those ones
i'm
>pointing with my finger). I've already disassembled the solenoid and checked
>the seal. Everything looks fine. It seems to be related to the little piston
>inside it that should lock the breaches. I've watched the videos made by
>vanguard tecks but they dont get to the piston so I really don't know how to
>check it. Do you have any suggestion on how i should move?
>I hope the infos i gave you will result precice in order to help you
>understanding it. If you need more just ask for it.
>the marker is new i'm buyed in 12-11-2011- from vanguard UK


>Best regards,

I have never been contacted - if someone can help me

VERY BAD SERVICE
VERY BAD COMPANY
VERY BAD MARKER VANGUARD CREED V2

Last edited by defalk : 04-01-2012 at 11:40 AM.
defalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2012, 12:11 PM #2
jason_vanguard
Valveflow Ltd
 
jason_vanguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Sorry to here about these issues,
Who did you send the e mail to? This is not how Vanguard operate, I would like to get more information please.
__________________
Jason
Valveflow Ltd

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM #3
MstrKey
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SSM, Ontario, Canada
MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
It would also be important to note that most solenoid leaks are not a solenoid issue at all. You may have actually done more damage taking it apart.
__________________

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:06 PM #4
zyxin
 
 
zyxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Have a mate who had the same problem. It was fixed by changing the the rear 15x2 o-ring on the LPR assembly. It was nicked when reassembled after maintenance. (I think vanguard calls it supercharging).
__________________
Current markers:
Bob Long insight
Machine vapor 2012
MacDev cyborg 06
zyxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 PM #5
xGrasby21
 
 
xGrasby21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: rochester
xGrasby21 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xGrasby21 is for the Gunfight
i have to agree, the service is HORRIBLE. i called about my creed and have had it sent it, to have them look at it. they sent it back not fixed, with nothing saying on whats going on with it, and will not email the tech back. very bad service. and now i haave to buy a $100 part for a gun that has a case threw it, horrible marker aswelll. same boat
__________________
2013 vanguard demon F/S
xGrasby21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:55 AM #6
jason_vanguard
Valveflow Ltd
 
jason_vanguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrasby21 View Post
i have to agree, the service is HORRIBLE. i called about my creed and have had it sent it, to have them look at it. they sent it back not fixed, with nothing saying on whats going on with it, and will not email the tech back. very bad service. and now i haave to buy a $100 part for a gun that has a case threw it, horrible marker aswelll. same boat
I have e mailed you back, and await your reply as to where you sent your marker in for repair.
Jason
__________________
Jason
Valveflow Ltd

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 AM #7
defalk
 
 
defalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
martin@vanguardpaintball.com
defalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:16 AM #8
defalk
 
 
defalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
jason send me a solenoid - the cost of the shipmant to uk is to much
defalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 AM #9
jason_vanguard
Valveflow Ltd
 
jason_vanguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalk View Post
this is'a mail send to a vanguard service



>Dear Sir,
>I'm heaving problem with leeks coming out of the solenoid VANGUARD CREED V2 . More precisely
from
>the two holes on the side facing down (in the attached pictures those ones
i'm
>pointing with my finger). I've already disassembled the solenoid and checked
>the seal. Everything looks fine. It seems to be related to the little piston
>inside it that should lock the breaches. I've watched the videos made by
>vanguard tecks but they dont get to the piston so I really don't know how to
>check it. Do you have any suggestion on how i should move?
>I hope the infos i gave you will result precice in order to help you
>understanding it. If you need more just ask for it.
>the marker is new i'm buyed in 12-11-2011- from vanguard UK


>Best regards,

I have never been contacted - if someone can help me

VERY BAD SERVICE
VERY BAD COMPANY
VERY BAD MARKER VANGUARD CREED V2
Reply was sent promptly

-----Original Message-----
From: martin carnall [mailto:martin@vanguardpaintball.com]
Sent: 12 March 2012 15:50
To: 'defalk@libero.it'
Subject: RE: Vanguard Creed solenoid leek PROBLEM

Hi

There are 2 main reasons why this is leaking

1 there is dirt got into the niod

2 the lpr is over pressurising

Please check for over pressurising by trying to push the bolt forward with your fingers on the bolt pin if this is very hard it will be over pressurising.

If this is the case please rebuild the LPR (low pressure regulator )



Thanks martin
__________________
Jason
Valveflow Ltd

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 AM #10
jason_vanguard
Valveflow Ltd
 
jason_vanguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalk View Post
jason send me a solenoid - the cost of the shipmant to uk is to much
Please e mail me your contact details
jason@vanguardpaintball.com
__________________
Jason
Valveflow Ltd

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:50 AM #11
defalk
 
 
defalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
mon the original site was an other email. why?
defalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:21 PM #12
MstrKey
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SSM, Ontario, Canada
MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
The service centers have changed recently.
__________________

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump