PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2012, 07:19 PM #85
dot.. (Banned)
OBEYpictures.net

dot.. posts videos on PbNation
Walker in many eyes is a scam artist and the refs on field 2 did make some very bad calls. Along with the league as well.

For example i remeber watching a game and a guy was hit in his hopper took the ref about a min to pull him and no 1for1 or anything. But we had a ref pull 1for1 on us when a ref called him clean and right away the guy pulled his flag when he couldnt even see the side it happened on. All our player did was ask for a paint check and we got this call.

This thread does have some very valid points in it. And it is bs that Shaun gets tax payers money to make himself a **** ton of cash in the end, my owner is a vet himself with the Marine Core and knows some real ****ing heros still in it today and they find it stupid that he gets that cash too.
dot.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:25 PM #86
MrWorkshopProduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpaintball16 View Post
Edit: Stop *****'ing and play paintball
D2 rangers, 5-3, didn't make sunday because they played a D1 team during prelims. Theres a difference between "*****'ing" and calling out blatant cheating. This isn't a case of a controversial call in game by a ref, this needs to stop.
/endrant
MrWorkshopProduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:43 PM #87
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
We gonna go that route ok. What I heard this weekend was that on field 2 gals those reffs were thrown in and some were even talking to fans during matches or on cell phones. But yet I vid a match and was told I couldnt. But yet the match vs. maxd kids and some red team had a one on one and the reffs blew the call and the crowd knew it. What happened was the maxd kid didn't even know where the other guy was ( the maxd kid was in the wedges looking right) the other dude ran up on the left and shot the maxd kid in the hopper and the maxd kid then spun and shot 2 balls back and hit the kid once. The reffs quick to judge said maxd won the point. I could hear one reff explain exactly what we saw and they went into a huddle on the left tape away from the crowd. After that, the point went to maxd kids . How I asked the reff and the reff told me that 10 reffs saw the same play and it was correct. Wow! Crowd didn't go nuts cuz they won. They went nuts cuz it was a bad call. As for d1 playing against d2, they did warn us before the event at the meeting if d2 didn't have enough teams that we would be playing at least one d1 team. But I'm sure d2 had more than enough teams. Biased much yes. But what can you do?? Shawn has left a bad taste on most of us who played xpsl and Nppl, some of these kids still don't know the story. Why was he let back idk. But last Vegas event they pulled the same thing. It'll never stop until someone from above sees it. Good luck cuz they all know the same people. Wasn't it true last time when frank the tank was able to be on the Nppl board and be allowed to play?? Life goes on. It sucks but again, if players don't step up and make things happen. It won't. Boycott? Eh, tried that. Complain, we do it everyday. Blame? All day. What does it get ya? Nuthin
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
ADOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 PM #88
polarpaxton
WooPig

polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton helped look for balloons
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorkshopProduction

D2 rangers, 5-3, didn't make sunday because they played a D1 team during prelims. Theres a difference between "*****'ing" and calling out blatant cheating. This isn't a case of a controversial call in game by a ref, this needs to stop.
/endrant
Well. D2 cp raiders played only d1 teams... And made Sunday. So your point is invalid
RIP Razorback Paintball 2003-2009
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
polarpaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:00 PM #89
HollywoodHogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarpaxton View Post
O man. You're just reaching for anything now. I remember the first time I got killed in a tournament. Funny, I don't remember looking for this many excuses.

Let's recap your claims
He gets $100,000 for the marine team and spends it on the raiders
Yep, never said that...
There is only one marine even on the marine team
Yep again never said that...
He was given brand new fields
Again, never said that...
And now, after days of complaining, the best you can come up with is bringing a gun to a dead box or flipping off the refs? What's next? Someone took off there plug before the red told them to do they should be banned.

Get a life
You sir are a moron.
Comments bolded above.
You should really get your eyes checked. Your eyes are almost as bad as the NPPL refs.
HollywoodHogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:58 PM #90
polarpaxton
WooPig

Eyes are good enough to see that you have enough time to sit around and make excuses rather than be playing on Sunday. Have fun with that
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM #91
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarpaxton View Post
Eyes are good enough to see that you have enough time to sit around and make excuses rather than be playing on Sunday. Have fun with that
Did you ever play an NCPA event in Omaha at MPG? Your screen name and your sig have me thinking you did.

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"

Last edited by **GP** : 04-03-2012 at 11:22 PM.
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:07 AM #92
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Wow...some of you mother****ers are just stupid.

#1. Hollywood Hogan...your question has been answered multiple times, yet you keep asking the same question. The rules you keep quoting & referring to became effective after the people you mentioned were already in the divisions that they are currently playing. How many more ****ing times do we have to sit here and watch you try to comprehend something that seems to be perpetually out of your reach?

Quick, hit alt+f4 and just walk away from things that you don't understand...

#2. CP Raiders signed up for D2 along with one other team, and had to play in a division that had more teams. Big thumbs up to them for playing people ranked better than them...without making a new account and anonymously whining about it in an internet forum! I wonder how much *****ing we would have had to suffer through if the NPPL had made them play in D3?

Last edited by Blacc Dragon : 04-04-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:46 AM #93
Gnasty619

Gnasty619 plays in the USPL
Gnasty619 plays in the PSP
Gnasty619 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post
#2. CP Raiders signed up for D2 along with one other team, and had to play in a division that had more teams. Big thumbs up to them for playing people ranked better than them
CP Raiders didnt play in a division where teams were better than them. The players on that team are experienced players who know how to win and have won before in D2. Respect to them though for playing both formats, I know most players wouldnt be able to do it. It doesnt matter who was on the team as long as your team is prepared for an event and your gun skills show up for the weekend, you should be confident you can beat any team that steps up against you.

This thread is kind of pointless because it isnt going to change anything. People always assume shady ****, refs blow calls, oh well it happens. When it goes your way, youre probably not going to complain about it. If you dont like what happened dont play, have the NPPL go bankrupt again. Maybe then other leagues will be stronger because the west coast teams will have to travel a bit farther.

As for refs, I thank them every time I walk off the field. Over the weekend though. They loved throwing that flag in the air, I felt some were thrown way to early. Its just the way it goes sometimes.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:24 AM #94
polarpaxton
WooPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by **GP**

Did you ever play an NCPA event in Omaha at MPG? Your screen name and your sig have me thinking you did.
Nope. I had to sit that event out. My team went though.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM #95
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpaintball16 View Post
There were many difficult calls in the tournament, as there are in any tournament. Being a former reff myself (Not of the NPPL), you get a ton of **** for it. What you need to understand is that Reffs dont get praised when they make awesome calls. Instead they usually get **** for it from the team being penalized, and the team its in favor of is like "whatever, we won" not thanking the reffs that made the good call. So try being an NPPL reff and get the smack talk that they get, then come crying back to the nation about it. We'll have the Whaaa'mbulance ready for you.

Edit: Stop *****'ing and play paintball. This sport started pissing me off when people started getting at peoples throats about everything and not just going out and having fun. If you lost, no one wants to hear you complain. Just grind harder before the next event so that everything clicks; and the more you prepare, the better your chances of winning as a team. You dont lose a tournament from a few penalties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorkshopProduction View Post
Good thing CP raiders used their D1 line to play D2 for some matches, not like that's illegal. But when your field owner is the vice president that helps i think
They only have one line of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodHogan View Post
Great... Read the rules.
I'm sure he know the rules.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:06 PM #96
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnasty619 View Post
CP Raiders didnt play in a division where teams were better than them. The players on that team are experienced players who know how to win and have won before in D2. Respect to them though for playing both formats, I know most players wouldnt be able to do it. It doesnt matter who was on the team as long as your team is prepared for an event and your gun skills show up for the weekend, you should be confident you can beat any team that steps up against you.

This thread is kind of pointless because it isnt going to change anything. People always assume shady ****, refs blow calls, oh well it happens. When it goes your way, youre probably not going to complain about it. If you dont like what happened dont play, have the NPPL go bankrupt again. Maybe then other leagues will be stronger because the west coast teams will have to travel a bit farther.

As for refs, I thank them every time I walk off the field. Over the weekend though. They loved throwing that flag in the air, I felt some were thrown way to early. Its just the way it goes sometimes.
I never said that the teams were better, only ranked better...probably should have said ranked higher.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM #97
murder1
Robot, mega punch now!!!

cuz rules were meant to be broken.
murder1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 PM #98
zuniga0331
Semper Fi

stop crying..... its embarrassing
zuniga0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:11 AM #99
neverenuf

neverenuf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodHogan View Post
Is bring your gun to the dead box a penalty? Is yelling at the end of the game while in the dead box a penalty? How about flicking off a ref after you were call out, is that a penalty? These are all things I personally saw CP Raiders do....guess how many penalties...zero! Talk about the worst refers I have ever witnessed! So the NPPL doesn't enforce their rules and the refs on field 2 should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. A complete waste of time and money
I completely disagree about the reffing, I thought they did a great job.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:32 AM #100
GivenRandy

Annual Supporting Member
It's funny how people will say it's just paintball, happens all the time, get over it, etc. Until THEIR team gets rolled under similar circumstances.
GivenRandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:52 AM #101
SoFlaInc

SoFlaInc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SoFlaInc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
why isnt this thread closed? People are going to get confused and this topic is pointless. NPPL needs a better ranking system everyone knows that. Quit whining.

Last edited by SoFlaInc : 04-14-2012 at 08:04 AM.
SoFlaInc is offline   Reply With Quote