Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-02-2012, 04:37 PM #1
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis plays in the APPA D5 division
pynis is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
pynis is Boss
8 tippmann markers for sale! bring offers!

new thread

"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."

Last edited by pynis : 06-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2012, 08:57 PM #2
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
last bump before KU game

"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM #3
APOCALYPSE LUBBOCK

Yeah for your alpha black. I don't have the cash but I can trade a psp go no charger Or a psp. With some games
Old 04-02-2012, 10:22 PM #4
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by APOCALYPSE LUBBOCK View Post
Yeah for your alpha black. I don't have the cash but I can trade a psp go no charger Or a psp. With some games
cant do trades. sorry

Old 04-03-2012, 12:00 AM #5
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-03-2012, 12:46 AM #6
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
bed time bump

Old 04-03-2012, 12:08 PM #7
artem90

tippmann a5

hey man, im interested in the tippmann a5 with the jj barrel and the response trigger. ill give you 130 for it. do you live in the ny area? because i would like to pick it up in person if possible.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:20 PM #8
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by artem90 View Post
hey man, im interested in the tippmann a5 with the jj barrel and the response trigger. ill give you 130 for it. do you live in the ny area? because i would like to pick it up in person if possible.
i cant pm you, which means you didnt read my thread

Old 04-03-2012, 05:54 PM #9
Pupsik

Pupsik has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pupsik has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey pynis, Artem90 is a friend of mine and he is looking for the tippman a5, so i found it for him in your thread. If you want you could contact me to organize the transaction. Help a fellow out getting a first marker.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:01 PM #10
artem90

i have read your thread and i tried to pm you but its not letting me. i also tried to send you an email but it said that you dont accept emails. this was the only way for me to contact you. is there another way for me to talk to you?
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 PM #11
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
i dont deal with new members, so you obviously didnt read my thread

Last edited by pynis : 04-04-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 PM #12
artem90

im on your thread, so obviously i have read your thread. im just having a hard time understanding WHY you wouldn't deal with a new member. im trying to buy a marker and your trying to sell a marker, how about we help each other out.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:58 AM #13
Pupsik

Pupsik has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pupsik has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynis View Post
i dont deal with new members, so you obviously didnt read my thread
What's a difference between a new member and a member who've been here for a year.. It's not like anyone is trying to scam you, money is money no matter which member it came from. You don't want to make any money? Well then screw it, we'll find a marker from someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artem90 View Post
im on your thread, so obviously i have read your thread. im just having a hard time understanding WHY you wouldn't deal with a new member. im trying to buy a marker and your trying to sell a marker, how about we help each other out.
Don't bother with him.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM #14
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
i dont need to explain my reasons to you. thank you for leaving my thread

Old 04-04-2012, 09:35 PM #15
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 AM #16
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss
bump

Old 04-05-2012, 01:06 PM #17
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-05-2012, 08:25 PM #18
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-06-2012, 01:10 AM #19
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-06-2012, 11:07 AM #20
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss

Old 04-07-2012, 08:04 PM #21
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis is Boss