PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 03-13-2012, 01:31 PM #22
agurish
War Machine

agurish has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
You're welcome, Dalek-lackey slime. I'll be sure to send my forces to victory. Your kind was always weak when it came to higher reasoning skills and subterfuge!

Team: The Exiled Souls #42
Death Before Dishonor #117
My Feedback
agurish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM #23
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Voodoo will be playing for the Dr. by request to try and equal sides out
Old 03-13-2012, 03:01 PM #24
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35x View Post
Is anyone else from the Blue's Crew team going to be playing? I wanted to be a Dalek so that I'd be playing against the Blue's Crew guy
I'll be there.
I'm actually on the Dalek side. But will switch if it helps to balance the sides.
Either way, becarefull what you wish for!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:24 PM #25
g35x
Pump Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyNY View Post
I'll be there.
I'm actually on the Dalek side. But will switch if it helps to balance the sides.
Either way, becarefull what you wish for!
Ah, I see.

This will be my first time playing in a scenario game. I used to ref a lot of them (most of the NJ Nam games), and I always saw you Blue guys dominate. When I saw that Munky was slated to be the Doctor, I figured any of the Blue guys playing would be on his side, so I decided to go Dalek to try and give you guys some trouble. Looks like it won't be happening that way, but I'm very excited for this game regardless.

Last edited by g35x : 03-13-2012 at 04:45 PM.
g35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:40 AM #26
agurish
War Machine

Hey - I'll take any Blue's Crew people I can get. They're some of the best players in the game these days. And TSSOC. But I don't know if either of those teams will be at this event. Ah well. At least I have Voodoo, Shadow Company, and Boneheads, and some other teams that I'm not familiar with. It should be a fun game.

My Feedback
Old 03-14-2012, 08:23 AM #27
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35x View Post
Ah, I see.

This will be my first time playing in a scenario game. I used to ref a lot of them (most of the NJ Nam games), and I always saw you Blue guys dominate. When I saw that Munky was slated to be the Doctor, I figured any of the Blue guys playing would be on his side, so I decided to go Dalek to try and give you guys some trouble. Looks like it won't be happening that way, but I'm very excited for this game regardless.
Oh, well welcome to Scenario. I Generaled one of those NJ Name games. The one that was held at the airport field. Anyway, the games at EMR are good games and the teams and players are very good. So you should have a good game. The hang out afterward is even better!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:05 AM #28
agurish
War Machine

Does anyone have current contact info for "The Shadow Company" paintball team? I need to speak with "Steve Granato", but the email I was given is bad. I need their East coast operations, not their west coast. Thanks!

My Feedback
Old 03-19-2012, 04:13 PM #29
LND Goose

hey anyone know if there are launchers allowed in this game and if so what role they play?
LND Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:52 PM #30
tygur05443

When Blue sent me the pre-reg count about a week ago, the sides were pretty much even. This is going to be a blast! And as for the question about launchers, the are not allowed in this game. It is a relatively small game and they would be overkill.
tygur05443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:58 AM #31
agurish
War Machine

AFAIK - There are no "tanks" and/or "vehicles", correct? That's usually what launchers are used for, in my experience.

My Feedback
Old 03-20-2012, 07:24 AM #32
tygur05443

Quote:
Originally Posted by agurish View Post
AFAIK - There are no "tanks" and/or "vehicles", correct? That's usually what launchers are used for, in my experience.
Correct, no tanks or vehicles.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:25 AM #33
agurish
War Machine

Excellent. That makes devising a strategy that much easier. "rubs hands together in a sinister way"

My Feedback
Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 AM #34
treadstone

treadstone owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Kids and I have a blast. For the end of march at EMR the weather was fantastic, everyone and everything seemed to be spot on for the day. It made for a real nice start to the 2012 season.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:47 AM #35
L1mey

L1mey owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'd just like to thank everyone for coming out this weekend and once again thank Blue and all his guys and Tyler for a great game setup. Also if anyone knows the kid who played for me on the Dalek team who was wearing the Syracuse hoodie please let me know I have his Young Gun award.

Thanks
Tim "Limey"
L1mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:45 AM #36
agurish
War Machine

L1mey - You were a very crafty opponent. I shall not underestimate you again.

To everyone else - It was a great game, and I had a blast, as I hope you did as well. Tygur05443, please post the score in this thread, if you would.

Thanks!

My Feedback
Old 03-31-2012, 08:27 AM #37
treadstone

treadstone owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Does anyone have the final scores etc on this game?
Old 04-01-2012, 11:34 AM #38
tygur05443

Doctor: 5300
Daleks: 6125
Old 04-04-2012, 08:33 AM #39
agurish
War Machine

Damn. Only 825 points separated us, and 800 of those were for two missions in Ft. Worr which was within their territory all day long. What a close game!

My Feedback
ReplyScenario Ups