Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 11:07 PM #1240
spags3443
Thug

spags3443 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lol, Speaking of....

Those dumb air heads set me up in that coffin for 8 mins the second time in that *****. Slept a total of 30 mins that night, was burnt to a ****ing crisp.

besides my sorry excuse of a tan, thoughts?
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2012, 11:26 PM #1241
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spags3443 View Post

**** quality, my apologies. Still losing weight and dont know why. haven't changed my diet at all, hoping its just water or BF.
Wow man, look 100x better than the pictures you posted a couple months back.

GJDM!

Genetics.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM #1242
spags3443
Thug

spags3443 is a Supporting Member
lol, my life is now complete.

Accepted by the ST:F thread.

14 More Mother ****ing Days,
Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 AM #1243
URBANxFLOW

Dsklafs what is even going on in here?
Looking shredded spags
Old 03-31-2012, 01:53 AM #1244
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
I think you're more than fine for the aesthetics crew...I mean, let's face it, most people outside of lifting think having abs means you're some sort of super-strong fitness guru. Ladies will be 'mirin.

Also, to DT and Fro...looks like I'll actually be coming by both NC and Atlanta during a week-long road-trip-ish thing I'm planning in May or June. Hangouts/Workouts?
im down man just shoot me a pm a week or two before you come and we will try to work out the details

also, spags lookin good my man. keep strong these last 14 days!! you got this bro! 14 MOTHA ****IN DAYS, FINISH STRONG SO YOU CAN TAKE HOME SOME HARDWARE LIKE YA BOY JARROD!!!
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-31-2012, 03:15 AM #1245
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBANxFLOW View Post
DT... fuarkk
The overall aesthetics in this thread have vastly improved from what they were.
Yup

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 03-31-2012, 12:01 PM #1246
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.

mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
I just went through my 15 minutes of hell.

There were 9 people in novice. NINE. The stage was set up on top of an ice rink (with the ice melted off it) so I don't think the lighting was very good. They had me on the end the entire time and kept moving me from one end to the other, so I was constantly in front of the hot light and my view to the audience was obscured by speakers, so I had to turn slightly on some of my poses (especially side tricep)

I have no clue why they didn't split novice into lightweight and heavyweight.

My coach said my posing was one of the most solid out there and conditioning was decent but I was getting tired and cramping (especially the legs) towards the end. I probably did not take in enough water beforehand. There was one kid who was really ripped but also his legs were twigs. I'll be pissed if I lose to him.

Overall I think I'm going to be around 3rd to 5th place.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:13 PM #1247
Culture Evil
Termocycler

Annual Supporting Member
Culture Evil is a Supporting Member
nice nice.. keep us posted !!!
Old 03-31-2012, 12:21 PM #1248
mdz21

mdz21 is an NCPA player
I am waiting on my friend to email me pics of the prejudging. He said some of them came out blurry. There was also a pro photographer out there but I don't expect those pics to come for a while.

Also apparently the local news is covering this... because apparently there isn't anything better to cover in Albany, NY... I didn't really tell anyone I was doing this show, so some people may open up the newspaper and find a surprise.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:51 PM #1249
FHS JewFro
black AND white

in4 juicy pics
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-31-2012, 03:17 PM #1250
mdz21

mdz21 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
in4 juicy pics

I am in the middle, and the guy behind me is an eligible candidate for awkwardboners.com. The kid in front of me was probably the most ripped, but he was also pretty small.

Ay vey.

Can't wait to see how I'll look in 4 weeks...
Old 03-31-2012, 03:37 PM #1251
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Looking solid. That one kid's conditioning is off the chain, holy ****.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:36 PM #1252
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
GJ MDZ! I got ****ed the same way on weight classes in the novice division. Ended up getting put in with the middle weights who had 25lbs+ on me. Keep us updated on how you place, hope you end up with some hardware to show for all your hard work

Genetics.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:05 PM #1253
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelly Wrath View Post
GJ MDZ! I got ****ed the same way on weight classes in the novice division. Ended up getting put in with the middle weights who had 25lbs+ on me. Keep us updated on how you place, hope you end up with some hardware to show for all your hard work
+1

good chit mdz but i know this show is only the teaser for the next show, go get em!

Old 03-31-2012, 10:00 PM #1254
mdz21

mdz21 is an NCPA player
Dead ****ing last...

As my name got called, people were booing. I think I heard one "Bull****" yell...

I did talk to the head judge after the show. Turns out I was actually in the top 3 for best poser, which was a 250 dollar prize. My evening performance was awesome. I'll see if someone filmed it.

However, he said that for my lanky body type I simply need to be bigger and gave me the typical "Unfortunately someone has to be last" sphiel. Some judges did have me as high as 7th. I'm getting emailed the prejudging video and I'll determine from that if I really deserved last. The skinny kid in front of me got 4th, he crossovered into open lightweight and beat some old guy and wound up 3rd overall. The well-endowed person in back of me got 8th and was also pissed.

And to make things even worse, Five Guys closed just as I got in. So I had to settle for a lousy Wendy's Baconator...

Last edited by mdz21 : 03-31-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM #1255
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 04-01-2012, 06:38 AM #1256
nobodyshome13

nobodyshome13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nobodyshome13 supports Team VICIOUS
nobodyshome13 is for the Gunfight
nobodyshome13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
keep up the hard work man, it will come off with time
thanks man, I am for sure making improvements. I can see more and more definition in my legs every day. my shoulders are starting to show separation now too. I thought that working offshore would kill my progress but it has really helped me stay on track, while I'm out here all I think about is making progress with my body and diet. even though my weight hasnt changed much I can really tell the my BF% has dropped since I got here, though, it will be a long road ahead for me to get to where I want to be. I'm staying positive though
Old 04-01-2012, 11:06 AM #1257
StrangeBalla55
bamcis

StrangeBalla55 donated to help Peyton Trent
StrangeBalla55 supports Sherwood Forest
first couple days back into lifting in the pm. the crunch gym is lacking what base has but overall not bad.

after day 1 of lemur starting with back.

DEEP SEA
Old 04-01-2012, 01:32 PM #1258
JMills87
-.-

JMills87 plays in the PSP
JMills87 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdz21 View Post
Dead ****ing last...

As my name got called, people were booing. I think I heard one "Bull****" yell...

I did talk to the head judge after the show. Turns out I was actually in the top 3 for best poser, which was a 250 dollar prize. My evening performance was awesome. I'll see if someone filmed it.

However, he said that for my lanky body type I simply need to be bigger and gave me the typical "Unfortunately someone has to be last" sphiel. Some judges did have me as high as 7th. I'm getting emailed the prejudging video and I'll determine from that if I really deserved last. The skinny kid in front of me got 4th, he crossovered into open lightweight and beat some old guy and wound up 3rd overall. The well-endowed person in back of me got 8th and was also pissed.

And to make things even worse, Five Guys closed just as I got in. So I had to settle for a lousy Wendy's Baconator...

bummer dude, but either way you're looking thick, solid, and tight bro, and by bro i mean never my bro ****ing phaggot

but seriously u look good.

(srs)
Old 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM #1259
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Pump has pierced junk?

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:45 PM #1260
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

No

Don't plan on ever getting any tats or piercings.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Closed Thread