Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM #1
DavePSI

Where's Invert? I need a hopper lid...

Geez, I seem to make as many crazy shots as I take. Today someone got the side of my hopper and clipped the last magnet right off of my lid. Now it won't lock closed. It's an Invert Reloader 2 and a search takes me to the Empire site which doesn't list such a thing.

I see 2 lids on a parts site that look close, one for Halo B and another for Empire Prophecy. Maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. I have a note into their tech support but who knows how long until they get back to me.

Yeah with a mound of epoxy and some magnets I could probably cobble something together, but if I gotta spend a few bucks I'll try for a replacement first. The rest of the hopper is still in good shape. A rubber band won't cut it, lol.
DavePSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 AM #2
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Im not 100% but I think they use Halo style lids, or something close to them. You can always just use the "Ghetto" Style speedfeeds (sink garbage disposal things), because if a Halo lid doesnt fit, I dont imagine much will. You can try contacting Empire too to get a replacement.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:58 PM #3
DavePSI

Well for one I'm not a fan of speed feeds. Someone at the field suggested the same but I like knowing that only paint is inside my hopper. Not rain/snow nor debris if I'm hiding in the brush.

Great, that's exactly what I wanted to know. The Halo lid looked similar but you know how some sites use stock images. If I knew someone at the field had a Halo I could ask them...

Finally I did contact Empire and all I got in response was 'we don't carry that' and a link to some site I wouldn't buy from if I came upon it randomly. Not that it matters since I didn't see anything there. Glad I posted here, thanks.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 PM #4
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Wait wait. Reloader 2 is a Viewloader Revlution clone, just works with sound activation instead of eyes. Halo accessories will not work at all.

Contact Empire directly through their tech site, paintballsolutions.com. They may be able to track down a lid for you.

Now if you had a Reloader B or Invert Halo Too, those are both like a Halo. But very different from the Reloader 2.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:56 PM #5
DavePSI

Oh? Well that makes things weird.

This is a pic borrowed from Amazon:

I did contact them and they said no but there's a bit at the end to contact them again if they link they offered doesn't pan out.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM #6
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8t outta compton View Post
they "use" the exact same lid, internals as the halos and the reloaders..and raceway,board will work
WRONG! You are thinking of the Reloader B, these are 2 completely different hoppers.

If they dont have it the only thing I can tell you is, find one used, or get a new hopper. The deals on the Prophecy LTDs right now, a steal. Upgrading from that, its going to be like entering a whole new world of awesomeness, and hoppers lol.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 PM #7
DavePSI

Dang, is it that hard to sell a lid? The rest of it works fine.

I chose this over something like the Halo or egg because of the size. I know the Rotor is small but the price was too high. I'd have to see that Prophecy first.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:24 PM #8
Venemous Fire

Annual Supporting Member
Venemous Fire is playing at Living Legends V
Venemous Fire owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Venemous Fire supports Team VICIOUS
Venemous Fire has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Venemous Fire has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Venemous Fire is Legendary
You can get a used rotor or prophecy on here cheap. Sizewise they are about the same and both low-profile.
Venemous Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM #9
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

The Boss has you covered.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:52 AM #10
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKESNIPER View Post
Again, wrong hopper.