Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM #85
spags3443
Thug

spags3443 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
do you workout at uncc or somewhere else? hows the guest passes work if i ever make it to uncc?

are you that good bro? you are prolly gonna hate me then, spend more time looking for my ball than i actually do playing sometimes, at least thats what it feels like

im thinkin if i can get a hold of a kilt its gonna be my black sleeveless + kilt + calf high socks + my white nike golf shoes. pics of this trollege will surely be taken

I lift at the local Y, i can get you in anytime.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 PM #86
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

no homo

also just downed 2lbs of ground beef no homo

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 PM #87
FHS JewFro
black AND white

tryin to finish off my pound of beef right now

no homo
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 PM #88
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Having to eat ridiculous quantities of food due to lower caloric density is going to make forcefeeding so much easier.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:00 PM #89
FHS JewFro
black AND white

you bulkin on lg?
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 03-24-2012, 07:02 PM #90
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Hai.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:46 AM #91
FHS JewFro
black AND white

have fun dake

gonna taper down reallll slow for this cut

Week 1 - 3500 Cals
Week 2 - 3000 Cals
Week 3 - 2500 Cals

plan to keep it at 2500 on gym days for a month or so then change according to how the scale is moving

not very strong so i am gonna try hard as **** to lose as little strength as possible this cut

Old 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM #92
theDJ
puzzling

about how much oats can you add to 1 scoop of whey and water before it starts to become too thick or taste bad?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:22 PM #93
CobraXX
Klasic

The whole container. Just add some water and a scoop of whey to the container and shake.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 03-28-2012, 04:03 PM #94
theDJ
puzzling

past couple weeks my diet has been pretty much this, with the exception of a few time changes on class days:

preworkout: (~Noon)
1c milk
1 scoop whey
2c oats
2 bananas
8oz grilled chicken breast
5g fish/flaxseed oil

postworkout: (~3pm)
2 scoops whey
1/2c oats
8oz grilled chicken breast
1c milk

meal 3: (~6PM)

4 whole eggs
6oz grilled chicken breast
1c milk
2 carrots

meal 4: (~9PM)

1oz almonds
5g fish/flaxseed oil
1 banana

macros: 350p/80f/270c [3200kcal]

trying to get any ideas from your guys vast knowledge on any ways i could clean up my food choices or maybe if i should tweak the timing

Last edited by theDJ : 03-28-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:09 PM #95
FHS JewFro
black AND white

most people like to take their fish oil at night, not sure why you split it up like that, but it prolly doesnt matter anyway

possibly eat more beef as well, in the words of mt.lurker "chicken makes you weak"

Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM #96
theDJ
puzzling

i just split it up so that i wasn't taking 10 caps at once lol
Old 03-28-2012, 04:16 PM #97
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
I would dump all those bananas for oats or yams.

Genetics.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:19 PM #98
theDJ
puzzling

fuark i knew someone would say that. after eating 4 servings of oatmeal in the morning i have a real difficult time even looking at oats for the rest of the day, and putting banana in the oats is the only way i can stand the taste, but i've known thats something i should change. i'll work on eating it without the fruit and maybe try some sweet potato and just leave 1 banana for breakfast?
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM #99
CobraXX
Klasic

Eat for long term gains, not short term satisfaction. Slam those oats down boyyy
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 03-28-2012, 04:23 PM #100
FHS JewFro
black AND white

try brown sugar on your oats? heard a lot of people like this

i need to start eating oats more too man, no worries

Old 03-28-2012, 04:28 PM #101
theDJ
puzzling

anyone got more info on the chicken vs. beef topic?
Old 03-28-2012, 04:30 PM #102
Smart Parts Player12

Don't sweat the little things mang.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:41 PM #103
tanner202

what more do you want? Beef is superior as far as amino acid composition goes. That being said, there us nothing wrong with chicken, its amino composition is much better than other indirect sources of protein (breads, pasta, etc). Beef gets old after a while, nothing wrong with eating both

Are you cutting or bulking? Not sure why your carbs are so low if bulking and not sure why protein so high if cutting. If recomping, I would switch to either a bulk or cut

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM #104
FHS JewFro
black AND white

protein is high, but a lot of people like to raise their protein to 1.5g per lb of body weight

but i dont see how he could bulk off 3200 cals either tho, if so you are one lucky **** to only have to eat 3200 cals to gain weight

Old 03-28-2012, 05:08 PM #105
theDJ
puzzling

it's a slow and consistent bulk and yes im gaining weight on 3200kcal

Last edited by theDJ : 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Closed Thread