1. Be Mature
2. Be Polite
3. Paypal Only
4. Post then PM me your offer
My son has outgrown his Dye C9 Olive Camo Jersey. The label shows a Kids size and it still fits my 11 yr old 70 lbs. son, but it is a little tight. The jersey is in great condition with no rips or tears, no fading and no major staining. The jersey was laundered after every time it was used and comes from a non-smoking home. A little technical information about the jersey:
* DYETACK - DyeTack technology is a direct injection process that bonds to the material of the jersey. DyeTack is a durable polymer creating a friction point that stabilizes marker position.
* 3D CONTOUR PADDING - These segmented pads are contoured to the shape of the shoulders, which means they are always in the proper position.
* VENTING - The C9 has 20% more venting than the C8 and featured in the forearm, lower back, outside torso, shoulder and neckline segments.
* GLOVE CUFFS - The cuffs on the C9 Jersey have been re-designed to provide more flexibility to the wrist and hand, offering freedom of rotation. The new sleeve/palm combination wrist incorporates an air foam back pad that protects the back of your hand when sliding. The thumb-hole in the cuff secures the sleeve in place with or without gloves.
* COMFORT V-NECK COLLAR - The lightweight v-neck collar features an anatomical correct fit while providing pure comfort. The C9 v-neck is designed with a light-weight stretch nylon construction, and backside large port mesh venting. The collar is secured with reinforced stitching, and the neckline is double layered for added comfort.
* NO FADE SUBLIMATION
* RE-DESIGNED ELBOWS - The new material used for the elbow padding is lighter in weight. The pads begin at the wrist and extend well past the elbows, providing ultimate arm protection.
The jersey is in great shape, take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.
$30 + shipping