Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-27-2012, 08:36 PM #1
Joey570
Joey Bones

The last gameboy to be made and probably the most awesome one. Being able to play pokemon in class without being caught just by easily slipping it into your pocket or the back of your desk with ease and not get in trouble. The good ol' days.

I dont have the 20th anniversary edition of the Micro but I do have a famicon edition. I got in X-Mas a couple of years ago like 05 or 06. Regular U.S. micros were usually black or silver unless you got the 20th ann. edition. It didnt come with extra faceplates just the one famicom edition. It came with the little soft clothed bag (which I still have somewhere) and the micro its self. The charger well that is a myster and the main thing for the thread is the faceplate.

The micro still works fine with the limited battery life it has, I came across it in my dresser the other day and I was blasted back and amazed. The only thing that had me upset (other than the fact of a missing charger) was that it was missing the original faceplate. The Micro its self was that red color with the famicom faceplate. The faceplate is missing and now the speaker and screen can be damaged. I ordered a silver faceplate just to protect it and a charger.

Does anyone know where I can get a famicom faceplate. I've been searching but got no luck. I want to preserve this piece of nintendo history and it makes me upset about how I was careless with it as a kid. Any help will be great, come all my nintendo bretherans!

RE-EDIT

Had to bail no my faceplate order as I found out it wasnt a solid it had flames on it. I would really like either silver or black or even better, the Famicom edition.

ION 09 (WON), Battle for Britian 09 (lost), ION 10 (lost), Millionthman Game (lost), Stalingrad 2011 (WIN), ION 11 (lost), Battle of Berlin 2011 (WIN), Stalingrad 12 (WIN), ION 12 (lost), Zombies Invade Berlin (WIN)

Last edited by r37r18u710n : 03-31-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Joey570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement