What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn is playing at Living Legends VII
Nashorn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nashorn supports Team VICIOUS
Nashorn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn supports Empire
My local shop owner let me shoot an Etha recently and I was actually impressed. I own an Ego11 and a Geo 2 and use them both extensively. Using those 2 guns as a point of reference, I would say the Etha shoots like a mix of both guns. As other players have pointed out, there is a little bit of a "clangy" sound as the spring compresses and decompresses. However, it is not any more noticeable than the open bolt of an Ego clickety-clackin' back and forth. I would say it kicks about as much as my Ego 11 the way I have it currently set up. Other than that, it performed pretty much like my Geo2 in terms of sound signature and flight path (I've always felt my Geo shot a little flatter than my Ego = perception). Now that there is a tactical body kit out for it, I've been seriously considering picking one up for scenarios. I just wish I knew more about its efficiency...

I support Avid Extreme Sports
Nashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:45 PM #44
blklight
Battle Rapping

blklight plays in the PSP
blklight plays in the APPA D4 division
Just to add to what I posted before, we did get the Etha to work with reballs. PE support has been A+ working with the local reball field. I still don't like how it shoots, sounds or feels.
blklight is offline   Reply With Quote