PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-05-2012, 10:25 PM #1
OXX

has been a member for 10 years
Anything happening near Starkville?

Been out of the game a while, but as far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be a field currently anywhere near Starkville, correct? What's the closest at this point? Thanks.

(EDIT) Lol, and pay no attention to my F/S threads in sig, those are insanely outdated. Well, I do probably still have some straps if you just gotta have them.

OXX
OXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2012, 03:42 PM #2
FReEK
Fear the freak

FReEK is a founding member
FReEK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FReEK plays in the APPA D4 division
Whats up OXX! No fields around stark. there is a few guys that play in the kosisko area and i believe there are a few woodsballers around columbus.

FACEBOOK

OLD Feedback
FReEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:37 PM #3
jpennington

We are adding to a field in tupelo, trying to open in the spring, we also have a small team we are putting together, we mostly play scenario though, if you ever want to come out with us or come to tupelo and help finishing the field let me know (im sure you will be cut a break on entry fees if you help at the field)

Pm me and i will send you my #
jpennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:45 PM #4
OXX

has been a member for 10 years
Thanks, Freek. Bout as I expected.

J, Thanks for the invite. With a pregnant wife and couple young kids already, I am gonna be more of a weekend warrior on the rare occasion. We come up to Tupelo every once in a while, so I will probably be able to make it out once y'all get open.
OXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:19 PM #5
mostpeople

Are there any worthwhile fully established fields within 90 minutes of Starkville?
mostpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:15 PM #6
jpennington

nope, white tail ridge is the only thing close, were just about to get ready to open (you can actually go up and play now) still gotta get some safety netting up and move a building up the hill to put air and equipment in, but we dont really have any speed ball fields, theres one area with some old culverts but thats it. apgob is the closest other than that
jpennington is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups