ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-23-2012, 09:40 PM #463
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
I've only been to TXR to play rec with my little brother. Wisk always raves about the events and my guys can't make it out (we have HB a few days after this) so I thought I'd jump on with him and have a good time!

If I post in your sale thread I am trying to close a deal as fast as possible. If you delay, I move on.
Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 AM #464
Trump Money
Goonies Never Say Die

Trump Money plays in the PSP
Trump Money plays in the APPA D4 division
I will be more than shocked if the Ft Polk field continues the LAPL series after the ill-fated attempt they put out yesterday. Luckily, off limits hosted all the teams from LAPL and it turned into a great scrimmage day.

Ft Polk
Off Limits

EDIT: Misunderstood that the LAPL was not strictly at Ft. Polk.

Last edited by Trump Money : 03-28-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Trump Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:56 PM #465
dragon6g
I shoot dead people

[quote=Trump Money;74918735]I will be more than shocked if the Ft Polk field continues the LAPL series after the ill-fated attempt they put out yesterday. Luckily, off limits hosted all the teams from LAPL and it turned into a great scrimmage day.

Ft Polk
Off Limits[/Q

Yes having the 2nd stage blowing out on the compressor is quite unfortunate but I mean it happens. And no doubt that Kathy saved the day up there at OFF. And OFF is great we had a blast at the last 5 man event and we will be at the next 5 Man.

Now why would it shock you if the LAPL continued?? because you are so used to every other paintball endeavor in this area crashing and burning? Why don't you stop trolling it and encourage it to continue? The LAPL was set up for you. Im not a field owner.. We don't make any money.. I don't sell paint.. Yet we have given some of the best tourney prizes some players will ever get. The LAPL FB page has been a major networking page for tourney players in the area. We gave a reason for teams to start up and form. We are trying to build the sport.

Our Team Resistance plays tourneys every month in TX. We saw the PB scene in one TX city look like it was 10 X the size of the whole state of LA and we wanted to make it better on our state so we set up the LAPL to give a place where players could compete. We gave a reason for teams to start up and form. There are new tourney players that played there 1st tourney at the LAPL and now playing APPA sanctioned events. We do this to support the sport.

So quit trolling and help the sport.
take everything in my sig cheap ! http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4189113
Check out our team website
http://www.wix.com/hellbringer120/Resistance
dragon6g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:34 PM #466
wisk
$$ G R E E D $$

has been a member for 10 years
wisk plays in the PSP
wisk donated to help Peyton Trent
wisk plays in the APPA D3 division
wisk supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump Money View Post
I will be more than shocked if the Ft Polk field continues the LAPL series after the ill-fated attempt they put out yesterday. Luckily, off limits hosted all the teams from LAPL and it turned into a great scrimmage day.

Ft Polk
Off Limits
Moron without a clue.
wisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:41 PM #467
watsongavin

Keep the events going!! I haven't been able to make any but I'm starting a new team and we hope to start doing tourneys ASAP!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:44 PM #468
neophyte

neophyte posts videos on PbNation
neophyte plays in the APPA D4 division
neophyte has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
neophyte has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I think that it is important to remember that the LAPL is not a field, it is a group of players. Travis hosts the events for everybody to come down and have a good time. and he does a good job. something happened sunday morning that was beyond his control. He did not cancel the tournament, a piece of essential equipment went down and it caused it to be impossible to continue. So the group decided not to play. I dont think it is fair to blame travis or "the field at fort polk" for the tournament falling through.

Edit: I put "the field at ft polk" in quotation to say that by saying that phrase you are still saying travis because He and his team make the tournaments down there possible.

if you arent a liberal at age twenty, you have no heart; if you arent a conservative at age fourty, you have no brain. -- Winston Churchill
neophyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM #469
LMahfouz

We are interested. We are very new to the game and we are looking for ideas to help with this team. We have some land that we are considering turning into a field. Hit me up on any ideas but yeah are interested.
LMahfouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM #470
dragon6g
I shoot dead people

OK guys we are looking at a big change for this years LAPL. and your not going to want to miss it. The next event we be May 20th as scheduled but will finally be on a full size grass field with normal side bunkers.
The next LAPL event will be held at the OFF LIMITS field in Shreveport and hosted and staffed by the Polished Turds Paintball team. Matt Copeland will be the FB page admin and the point of contact for anything LAPL related. So contact Matt not OFF LIMITS.
I think this is great progression for the series it will be the same LAPL events but finally on a nice full size field. No more small bunkers, No More sand, 45K fills. So I hope you support this league.
take everything in my sig cheap ! http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4189113
Check out our team website
http://www.wix.com/hellbringer120/Resistance
dragon6g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 AM #471
Trump Money
Goonies Never Say Die

Trump Money plays in the PSP
Trump Money plays in the APPA D4 division
I know the new info is out for the remaining LAPL events at OFF Limits, has this info been spread to the Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Arkansas forums? There's a lot of great people behind here, I'm just trying to put in two cents to help improve upon things. If there is a e-copy of the posters I saw at the field, I'd be willing to shoot it out everywhere I can, FB, Nation, local rec centers, may even be able to get it on the shreveportbossierfunguide website. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:01 PM #472
splatzone

i am working on next year getting a PSP league together to go around the Arklatex. We just got our PSP field in. And will be in the shreveport bossier fun guide plus other things around the area
Http://www.splatzone.net
Http://Paintballauctions.net
splatzone is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups