PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2012, 02:48 PM #1
prologix
Now:running with scissors

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up WTB 950 PSI reg and big tank Have $120 right now.

I am looking for a 68+ ci 4500 PSI carbon fiber tank, I want this to power a tippmann 98c with RT trigger, so looking for it to have either a SHP reg or adjustable that gets to 950 PSI.
Ideal would be a 114 or 110 with 3+ years on the hydro and an other 5 years after that. I can live with one that just has 3-4 years left but in hydro for that time.

PM me or post here I will check back.
Anyways I have $120 for this right now, paypal and shipping included. South East PA I could meet and hand over cash, pick up tank.
Attending: Blazing Saddles @ LVP 5/3/2014
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2012, 05:31 PM #2
Aznac872
NthgVenturedNthgGained

Annual Supporting Member
Aznac872 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Aznac872 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Aznac872 is Legendary
Aznac872 is Immortal
Have a few tanks if any interest you.

I have a couple of Nitroduck 113/4500s just rehydro'd.

Both tank regs have some leaks but of course not looking for top dollar for either or both.

Also have a 68/4500 PE Tank. Top pin sometimes doesn't want to seal properly but just a nudge usually gets it to. Tank has also just been rehydro'd. Unfortunately don't have enough pressure in it to see what its putting out but if I had to guess I'd say 850psi.

Let me know if interested in any of them!

Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 PM #3
smartparts07
W8

i have a macdev regulator lnib its hp lmk
Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 PM #4
prologix

Annual Supporting Member
PM'ed both of you.
I am wondering about that Macdev reg and its output, I may need 2 regs at this point as my sons inline max-flow failed tonight.
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
Old 03-24-2012, 07:55 AM #5
prologix

Annual Supporting Member
The Macdev is not what I need and does not fit the cost requirement anyway. It does seem like a fine reg though, good luck finding a buyer. So I am going to re-explain what I am looking for. I want to power a 98c with the RT trigger and 950 psi is the output I am looking for. I can accomplish this with a $60 new ninja SHP reg and a tank, the bigger the better. So I am looking for a tank that is less then $60 without a reg. Or some combination of an older reg that can be adjusted up to 950 psi and tank for less then $120. Shipped and paypal'ed
Old 04-06-2012, 03:51 PM #6
prologix

Annual Supporting Member
Tank appears to be inbound, has a reg. Now to hunt down a SHP reg that someone bought by accident.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:30 PM #7
Pdubs
I am Philosoraptor

Pdubs is playing at Living Legends VI
Pdubs owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pdubs is for the Gunfight
Pdubs has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Amazon sells em for like 35