PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-22-2012, 09:36 AM #1
Trevor

has been a member for 10 years
Intellifeed Shoebox

I have another question regarding the shoebox shocker. I search through threads, but couldn't find an answers.

I know that some of the old boards had a port on the left hamd side of the marker to hook up an intellifeeed. I think the upgrade came with a board you had to install in the revy as well. Let's say I had the intellifeed port, but no wires or board - could I fab something up to the port and revy? Or do I have to go this route: http://www.robagd.com/shocker/index.html

What's the programmed intelligence behind the setup Smart Parts sold? Did the Shocker's board actuate the revy after 2 trigger pulls per second, every pull, etc?

Thanks,
-Trevor
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2012, 08:41 PM #2
Stamped
Outnumbered not outguned

Yes the ls boards had that option. Then you had to get the board to stick in your revvie as I recall. They were rare idk I've ever seen one set up with it. No point really. The shoeboxs never chop so no one sprung for it. If I was worried about it I would do like the link and wire it to the 4000 noid. But why?

I would like to talk to anyone with rare or unusual shoebox SHOCKERS! HSW,WERM,RIPPER,old pro team guns etc. If you want to sell, or just trade notes look me up!
Stamped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 PM #3
Trevor

Why, because it would be sooo cool. Intellifeed Revy w/ Intellifeed Warp Feed would be unique

BTW, I want an HSW frame really bad.
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:32 PM #4
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
I use to have an automag with an intellifeed....it was cool!!
inmylife2415 is online now   Reply With Quote