Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-21-2012, 08:18 PM #1
Bigstorm87

TM15 problems with Cobra Coil

Hey guys, I recently bought a Guerrilla Air Cobra Coil to go with my gun. The problem I am seeing is that the input pressure on the gun's reg is not reaching my set pressure (210). When the coil is connected it only reaches about 150. When shot, the guns input pressure spikes DOWN to near 0 and back up again. Has anyone else had an issue like this? I have no issues when using my regular remote, but it sucks so I was looking to upgrade.
Bigstorm87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM #2
TheEnglishGuy

Firstly you shouldn't go higher than 200psi on the regulator, you'll kill it.

Definitely sounds like a problem with the Cobra if it works fine with your original remote.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:26 PM #3
Bigstorm87

[quote=TheEnglishGuy;74881110]Firstly you shouldn't go higher than 200psi on the regulator, you'll kill it.

Definitely sounds like a problem with the Cobra if it works fine with your original remote.

English[

I decided to try it at 210 (no higher!) because my Apex 2 was chopping paint in the barrel. Had read that turning it up a hair would help it a lot, which it did. I will turn it back down when I fill my HPA. It's my first "high end" marker so I am learning. LOVE the gun otherwise.

As for the Cobra, the tech guy said he handles the majority of the tech issues and has never come across it. A review that I read said they bought Cobras for their whole team, who also used TM15s...same problems.

A totally separate issue I was having was that it would chrono no higher than 250-260. I have no clue as to why. I kept adjusting the velocity screw and it stayed that way.
Bigstorm87 is offline   Reply With Quote